ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted

Old 05-07-2010   #1
Zethco

Smile FS: B&B/SW X-PIPE/RT CATS - BG or BUST!?!

B&B Exhaust (8K miles), X-Pipe & RT high flow Cats for sale. I am hoping for a quick sale to fund my trek to Bowling Green:thumbs:

Comes as shown, with hangars. There is a slight flat spot (pictured) on the bottom of the X-Pipe from when the Auto Transport Co was loading my Z to ship last year. Again, it's slight and is only an unseen cosmetic.

$550 plus shipping for entire setup - including Cats!

If you've been thinking of trying these, don't wait! This exhaust regrows hair on a bald head, washes your socks, does ALL your "Honey Do" items, mows the lawn, makes up for any pink Polo shirts you may have worn in the 80's & adds 3" to your Schmeckle (okay, that's a lie)

Oh, and if your having a hard time getting yet another purchase past your Wife just tell her "Honey, I didn't really want to. But I had to do it - it helped a friend get to Bowling Green" - She'll understand

Michael

Old 05-07-2010   #2
Zethco

Default Re: FS: B&B/SW X-PIPE/RT CATS - BG or BUST!?!

** To save on shipping costs, I can gladly deliver the Mufflers & Cats to BG. Will still have to ship X-Pipe assembly, but the box will be a LOT lighter if I deliver the other components to BG! **
Old 05-09-2010   #3
jonszr1

darn wish i was more cash flush ,just so i could help you out but 22 k for a 12in cased well and new 25hp pump for the golf course has me just way tight . i still havent done anything with the borla system i bought from you i think about 3 yrs ago, except give the resonator to my friend rick hipsher. good luck on the sale hope you are doing better .you are allways in my thoughts and prayers
jonszr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010   #4
Zethco

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonszr1 View Post
darn wish i was more cash flush ,just so i could help you out but 22 k for a 12in cased well and new 25hp pump for the golf course has me just way tight . i still havent done anything with the borla system i bought from you i think about 3 yrs ago, except give the resonator to my friend rick hipsher. good luck on the sale hope you are doing better .you are allways in my thoughts and prayers

Thoughts and prayers are worth more than anything else. Means a lot, so thank you my friend. I hope to be driving West in the near future so I'll be sure to cruise through your neck of the woods. You can show me some of the back roads where we will obey all posted speed laws

You can make some mean hippie wall art with that Borla you know
Old 05-09-2010   #5
Zethco

*** SALE PENDING ***

Looks like I'll see y'all in BG
Old 05-09-2010   #6
ZZZZZR1
Banned
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zethco View Post
*** SALE PENDING ***

Looks like I'll see y'all in BG
Congrats!

Drive safe!!!!

David
ZZZZZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010   #7
Zethco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZZZZR1 View Post
Congrats!

Drive safe!!!!

David
I can only promise to keep the shiny side up (while obeying all posted speed limits)

Save me some ribs!