ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > General > ZR-1 Net Registry Club News

Old 04-30-2007   #1
Hammer

Smile BG 2007

Everyone able to make it this , I hope you all have a safe trip and a great time. Enjoy each others company and savior the moments.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][I]2015 ZL1 [/I][I]Camaro #1121 BLACK/BLACK 6 SPD (540 RWHP)[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
[I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]1991 ZR-1 #458 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK 72[/COLOR]k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])
1991 ZR-1 #473 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK [/COLOR]37k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007   #2
Peaven

Default Re: BG 2007

Got back yesterday pm from my 1st Gathering experience, which in spite of my head spinning from all there is to take in (I am a noob, after all), was awesome and a ton 'o fun...kudos and thanks have got to go to Prez Ron and the other NetReg officers for putting on an awesome event, Keith (Itlgo2) and his lovely wife for their hospitality on Tuesday night, Jeffvette for putting up w/me as a roomie for most of the week and edumacating me on some things...a few observations:

Drag racing: As said before, the heat and humidity weren't helping times...a lot of 2+ '60 times, although Jeff cracked a 1.8 on his 1st run...Dwight was the KOTH with his BAD 415...a lot of these guys can really drive (not me, call me Mr. ASR)...Blue had a best time of 12.75@112+mph (thanks again Jeff)...you could've run 50 passes if you wanted to, the 15-20 or so of us essentially owned the place.

Seminars, etc: The collective knowledge assembled at this event was hard to fathom, and I'm not just talking about the seminar speakers....several members of this board know their stuff and there were some tuners there as well...I learned a bunch listening to Jeff, Dwight, Ron, Paul and some others....

"Other" stuff: I don't think Keith's GPS was working on the trip down, with all of the detours we had to take ...Dennis' Atomic Orange Z sure does pop ....What happens at tattletales stays at tattletales....The unanswered question is what really went on in Keith and Uly's room?...The hotel security dude sure was slow to respond to the "disturbance" in said room ...seriously he's a good guy as are practically all of the other members of the Netregistry and this board that I had the pleasure of interacting with, a helluva fun bunch. Doug Johnson was right, it is the people.
'94 ABZ Lucky #13-SOLD

Last edited by Peaven; 05-06-2007 at 06:42 PM.
Peaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007   #3
zr-1assassin

i'm back too, had to come back early......workworkwork! man o man was that trip worth it!!!!! you guys are awsome! everyone was as friendly as could be. i didnt know what to expect (being a virgin and all) but it was great. i will for sure be there next year!!! now for the low: a man named MUSCLES was the fastest one there. KEITH had to be the funniest by far(and the biggest homo)! uly was a great guy......thanks for having the nutts to come out to play on the interstate with us(stepped in for keith who was still in recovery from being (overserved) and offending old ladies from the night before). and of course to the president for explaining his life thesis to me! i'll never forget that one! there was so many cool guys there i cant even remember all there names. but let me say thanks to everyone for making it a great experience for me and my buddy travis that went down with me!!!!!!!!!!!!! the moral of this whole thing is........... oh just go kill yourself! (had to be there) truely thanks!
zr-1assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007   #4
GrayZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by zr-1assassin
i'm back too, had to come back early......workworkwork! man o man was that trip worth it!!!!! you guys are awsome! everyone was as friendly as could be. i didnt know what to expect (being a virgin and all) but it was great. i will for sure be there next year!!! now for the low: a man named MUSCLES was the fastest one there. KEITH had to be the funniest by far(and the biggest homo)! uly was a great guy......thanks for having the nutts to come out to play on the interstate with us(stepped in for keith who was still in recovery from being (overserved) and offending old ladies from the night before). and of course to the president for explaining his life thesis to me! i'll never forget that one! there was so many cool guys there i cant even remember all there names. but let me say thanks to everyone for making it a great experience for me and my buddy travis that went down with me!!!!!!!!!!!!! the moral of this whole thing is........... oh just go kill yourself! (had to be there) truely thanks!

GrayZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007   #5
zr-1assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITLGO2

which one is you and which one is uly?
Old 05-07-2007   #6
guinnessdood

Keith was driving...making him the "toucher"....besides that...THAT"S GAY!
Past OWNER 90 ZR-1 #0120 Red/Saddle
UT Plate: EZR1DER
guinnessdood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007   #7
zr-1assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by guinnessdood
Keith was driving...making him the "toucher"....besides that...THAT"S GAY!
didn't keith tell you he would be posting pics of the trip? we all are still waiting for the (in room) pics to surface
Old 05-07-2007   #8
GrayZ

OK...first off...assasin ...(aka,Chico), that was a pic i sketched of you and your boyfriend...with the moooose in his wig. the blondeness was to depict, the mooseness
you guys all kiss and tell to much...supposedly what
happens in the garage ...stays in the garage.
tell your buddy travis with the mooose and the fart pipe
muffler...to send me an invitation...to his coming out party. i'll bring a stripper.
not much to talk about in "our lovenest" Uly snores. no pics...but...there were screams heard...or at least that
is what jeffvette told me 433 million times, with sound effects...which was endearing.
oh, fill out your profile
i understand YOU know who you are..but..well
unless you wanna be called...like chico...i'd fill it out.
pm me if you have trouble with the bigger words.
it's nice to see young dude's with zr1's ..so party on.

Last edited by GrayZ; 05-07-2007 at 03:40 PM.
Old 05-07-2007   #9
11.72@119.26

I have had my car since 92 and was a long time member of the ZR-1 registry. I've been to Carlise, events at bowling green, and many others, and always had a good time and I have the utmost respect for all of the people who made the original Registry possible. Having said that... this past weekend was the most fun I have ever had at a ZR-1 gathering! What a great group of people, I really feel like I made some great new friends and look forword to more gatherings and keeping in touch through the net. This was my first gathering with the Net Registry, wish I would have joined earlier!
Smokem if ya Gotem
11.72@119.26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007   #10
GrayZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11.72@119.26
I have had my car since 92 and was a long time member of the ZR-1 registry. I've been to Carlise, events at bowling green, and many others, and always had a good time and I have the utmost respect for all of the people who made the original Registry possible. Having said that... this past weekend was the most fun I have ever had at a ZR-1 gathering! What a great group of people, I really feel like I made some great new friends and look forword to more gatherings and keeping in touch through the net. This was my first gathering with the Net Registry, wish I would have joined earlier!
Smokem if ya Gotem
no one smokes the tires like you..cept maybe you're son..
now jump on the floor and give me twenty sit-ups..
it's about time...to find that kid a zr1 of his own..isn't it????

Last edited by GrayZ; 05-07-2007 at 06:13 PM.