ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > General > Past Events & Event Pictures

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2010   #1
vandornjim

Default BBQ at JVD's Thursday at the Gathering

Many of you have contacted me about having a get together over here like we normally do. I was thinking about something a little different.

This is a special year and a special Gathering. So many of us are old friends, well, ok, we've known each other for a long time.

I would like to really organize a nice evening of fun and food, a few beers and maybe a little music? A few of you have also asked about a silent auction, maybe showing some videos?

Well, I'd like to hear some feedback, public or privately. I don't know how many of you goons will be bringing your better halfs, but I'd like to hear from you girls. It's about time we give you some consideration too (and not just the dishes).

I will also be taping during the event to include some footage in our "Legend Lives" DVD production. We will be interviewing people, etc. I have located many pictures of our early events which I will be making into slide shows too. Stillwater, Millard Filmore (talk about a party) and of course, the Legend Lives. My how some of us have changed!

Well, let me hear your thoughts. Oh, we'll also have a full staff here during the event (Bob, Jr, Tim and possibly some LT5 Gang members). Should any of you need anything, or want to pre-schedule for any service please let us know in advance.

Many of you have already offered to help. Thanks!
Looking forward to a terrific event.
[B]ZR-1 Registry Member #21[/B]
Pirate Racing
NCM Life Member #399
vandornjim is offline   Reply With Quote