ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > General > ZR-1 Net Registry Club News

Old 11-25-2009   #11
QB93Z

Default Re: Meeting Minutes

Jeff, I would like to add my thanks for working to get the club's finances straightened out. Would it be possible to post a statement that shows the club's financial balance?

Thanks,

Jim
QB93Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009   #12
HAWAIIZR-1

Thanks to all involved for your hard work and helping to keep the dream alive. It is really appreciated.
Old 12-04-2009   #13
zr1mom

Yes Jeff had a big mess to clean up and he done a great job in doing so. Going forth we will again post the financial data in the newsletter and on the Registry web site in the member only section.

Thanks!
Mom
NCM Lifetime Member
zr1mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009   #14
zr1mom

This post was moved to the "Registry Member" only section.

Mom
NCM Lifetime Member

Last edited by zr1mom; 12-05-2009 at 12:33 PM.
Old 12-04-2009   #15
QB93Z

Thanks for posting the minutes Dave. I know that was a lot of work.

Here are some things I suggest the board take a look at:

Is it possible to have some parts of the forum be "Members Only"? Right now there is very little incentive to join the ZR-1 Net Registry.

Also there should be a forum area where we can discuss club business in "private", ie members only.

Does the ListServe contain all the registry members, and only registry members?

Is there a procedure or time frame to periodically change the assignments to Regional and State Directors?

At Bowling Green, I suggest we offer a beginner's drag racing event. It could include a seminar like we had two years ago and a designated area/time at the track to walk new folks through the procedures at the track. I volunteer to help with the "instructional" part of the event. Maybe some one else can volunteer to teach how to go fast. I think more people will enjoy their cars if they can be coached through the fear of doing something stupid at the track syndrome.

Thanks,

Jim Voter
QB93Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009   #16
Hammer

Talking Re: Meeting Minutes

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate that as I have been curious for a long time about what happens, let alone if board meeting are even held officially. Looks like they do. This is a very good thing and I hope it keeps up, this is the kind of disclosure this group should have.

Thanks Again.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][I]2015 ZL1 [/I][I]Camaro #1121 BLACK/BLACK 6 SPD (540 RWHP)[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
[I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]1991 ZR-1 #458 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK 72[/COLOR]k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])
1991 ZR-1 #473 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK [/COLOR]37k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009   #17
bobbyhi

I know that this isn't the spot for this post but it seems to have gotten the attention of the board.

George or Mom - I haven't heard anything regarding the 2 polo shirts that I ordered last Aug/Sept. Please check and let me know. Thanks..
1990 #2405 White/Gray
Haibeck chip,4:09 gears,Power Effects Exhaust,5 spoke chrome,C5 brakes,49th Street rockers,K&N,Hurst,Headers,Upper & lower ported

Minnesota State Director
Founding Member #19
bobbyhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009   #18
A1990

Thanks for posting these. I am all for adding something special to the registration package even if there is extra cost. Should be something significant and collectible for the 20th anniversary.
90 ZR-1 #2562 Atomic-Z
ZR-1 Net Registry Chairman of the Board
ZR-1 Net Registry Treasurer
A1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009   #19
zr1mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by QB93Z View Post
Thanks for posting the minutes Dave. I know that was a lot of work.

Here are some things I suggest the board take a look at:

Is it possible to have some parts of the forum be "Members Only"? Right now there is very little incentive to join the ZR-1 Net Registry.

Done! Let me know if it asks you for a password or not.

Also there should be a forum area where we can discuss club business in "private", ie members only..
Done! Let me know if it asks you for a password or not.

Quote:
Does the ListServe contain all the registry members, and only registry members?
There are 2 listservers. The original "ZR-1 Net" listserver that is open to anyone whether you're a Registry member or not. The 2nd listserver is for Registry Members only however it's a one way street. Only used to send announcements to members. It's not for members to post to. That is what this forum is used for. Now we have a "Members" only forum here I just created.

Quote:
Is there a procedure or time frame to periodically change the assignments to Regional and State Directors?
Not at this time. To be honest it's hard to find anyone that wants to do it and those that are doing it aren't really doing much with a couple of exceptions. I wanted to remove State Dirs all together but go shot down.

Quote:
At Bowling Green, I suggest we offer a beginner's drag racing event. It could include a seminar like we had two years ago and a designated area/time at the track to walk new folks through the procedures at the track. I volunteer to help with the "instructional" part of the event. Maybe some one else can volunteer to teach how to go fast. I think more people will enjoy their cars if they can be coached through the fear of doing something stupid at the track syndrome.
Good idea! I will push this down the line and see what we can set up.

Thanks!
Mom

Thanks,

Jim Voter[/quote]
NCM Lifetime Member
Old 12-05-2009   #20
zr1mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
Thanks a lot, I really appreciate that as I have been curious for a long time about what happens, let alone if board meeting are even held officially. Looks like they do. This is a very good thing and I hope it keeps up, this is the kind of disclosure this group should have.

Thanks Again.

We try our best to hold phone meetings when we can. Tough to do sometimes. We also have a board meeting at BG each year.

Thanks!
Mom
NCM Lifetime Member