ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > General > Past Events & Event Pictures

Old 01-24-2014   #1
GSJoe

Default Bowling Green Registration

Hi folks. As usual, I get nervous and jerky when I cannot find things I want to know. As a member not only of the ZR-1 Net Registry but also of the National Corvette Museum, I have yet to see any place to register for this year's Bowling Green C4 event. It seems in years past I've seen a form or something on the NCM website by this time. My godson Clint and I have long since made our room reservation in the club's block, but I think we should soon be registering for the event as well. Am I missing something that's already online or are things just progressing slowly? I see mention of the event on the NCM website, but that's all.
GSJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014   #2
Tripler

Default Re: Bowling Green Registration

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSJoe View Post
Hi folks. As usual, I get nervous and jerky when I cannot find things I want to know. As a member not only of the ZR-1 Net Registry but also of the National Corvette Museum, I have yet to see any place to register for this year's Bowling Green C4 event. It seems in years past I've seen a form or something on the NCM website by this time. My godson Clint and I have long since made our room reservation in the club's block, but I think we should soon be registering for the event as well. Am I missing something that's already online or are things just progressing slowly? I see mention of the event on the NCM website, but that's all.
I am also with GSJoe on this one . When will the info be out so we can register . ?
Tripler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014   #3
ZZZZZR1
Banned
BANNED

Registration will be open soon

Ron is working hard finishing the agenda

Here is where you can make reservations (hotel)
and he address / contact info for the museum

Mark your calendar

May 14 (Wednesday) thru may 18 (Sunday)

Here is our hotel:

Holiday Inn University Plaza
1021 Wilkinson Trace
Bowling Green, KY 42103
(270) 745-0088
www.holidayinnbowlinggreen.com

Say you are with the ZR-1 net registry

Here is the address for the museum:

National Corvette Museum
350 Corvette Drive
Bowling Green, KY 42101-9134
1-800-53VETTE(83883)
1-270-781-7973

Any questions, contact Ron Hanselman or post up here

Can't wait for the gathering!!

David
ZZZZZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014   #4
Fully Vetted

The Wilkinson Trace Holiday Inn is fully booked the 14th - 18th. Do you guys remember the name of the hotel across the street?

1994 AB/Grey #141

430 RWHP/392 RWTQ

FBI Lyposuction / Secondaries relieved of duty / SW Long Tube Headers / Corsa Exhaust / FIC SS Injectors / MSD Coils / Lightweight Pulleys / Corey tuned
B & M Shifter / Aluminum Flywheel / Samco Hoses / Shelby Series One's / C4 No Flex Frame Stiffener

BBC - Bling By Carter:
Custom ZR-1 Center Caps / Custom Plenum Plate / Air Box Knobs / TB Cover / Oil Filter Cover
Fully Vetted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014   #5
tf95ZR1

Hilton Garden Inn Bowling Green
1020 Wilkinson Trace
Bowling Green, KY 42103
tf95ZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014   #6
ZZZZZR1
Banned
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fully Vetted View Post
The Wilkinson Trace Holiday Inn is fully booked the 14th - 18th. Do you guys remember the name of the hotel across the street?
Did you say you were with the registry?

Ron has rooms blocked

David
ZZZZZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014   #7
Fully Vetted

No, I didn't. Delete...delete...delete

1994 AB/Grey #141

430 RWHP/392 RWTQ

FBI Lyposuction / Secondaries relieved of duty / SW Long Tube Headers / Corsa Exhaust / FIC SS Injectors / MSD Coils / Lightweight Pulleys / Corey tuned
B & M Shifter / Aluminum Flywheel / Samco Hoses / Shelby Series One's / C4 No Flex Frame Stiffener

BBC - Bling By Carter:
Custom ZR-1 Center Caps / Custom Plenum Plate / Air Box Knobs / TB Cover / Oil Filter Cover
Fully Vetted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014   #8
RHanselman

OK guys...

This years event is a little different. The NCM is hosting and we are working with other outside our Registry... The agenda is about 90% complete and we're tying up the loose ends this week.

The important items have been publicized: Everyone knows the dates (14-18 May) and everyone can make reservations under our block of rooms at the Holliday Inn U plaza. BTW - rooms are getting short for Wed evening so hurry and get your rooms if you haven't. Also, the Government rate is better so use it if you can. This may save some of our blocked rooms for others... Wednesday will still be a challenge if you don't hurry!

The ancillary information in the agenda will be posted soonest (It will be reviewed by the Board of Directors on the 12th of Feb) and Registration via the NCM website will be open within a week to two weeks.

This year in shaping up to be a great event with Drag Racing, Auto Cross, Car Show, Cruises, Tech Sessions, Board Meeting, Membership Meeting, BBQ's, Pizza and Beverages, Mountain Run, Vendor's area, C4 Merchandise, special Displays, Awards Banquet and much much more.
Founding Member #80
CM Lifetime Member #1093

1991 #383 Twin Turbo
1993 #099 Ruby, Jeal 368 w/Snake Skinner body
1961 White with Red Int
RHanselman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014   #9
GSJoe

Well folks, registration is now available. Because I am a NCM member I got an email this morning which included our agenda and registration information. If you are a member, you too probably got this information today in the museum's newsletter. In any event, member or not, you can see the agenda and register for the event now. Here is the link.
http://corvettemuseum.org/registrati...ing/info.shtml
GSJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014   #10
RHanselman

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSJoe View Post
Well folks, registration is now available. Because I am a NCM member I got an email this morning which included our agenda and registration information. If you are a member, you too probably got this information today in the museum's newsletter. In any event, member or not, you can see the agenda and register for the event now. Here is the link.
http://corvettemuseum.org/registrati...ing/info.shtml
Yes but NO!!!!!!!!!!

Some of the items to choose when paying are not on the site yet. Please wait to register until we get it updated.

Thanks,
Founding Member #80
CM Lifetime Member #1093

1991 #383 Twin Turbo
1993 #099 Ruby, Jeal 368 w/Snake Skinner body
1961 White with Red Int
RHanselman is offline   Reply With Quote