ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2015   #11
WVZR-1

Default Re: Windshield

This Phoenix based glass shop summarizes the windshield choices and branding pretty well. If you research the brands that they mention you will have covered "most" of the quality replacement product out there.

Some shops have a contractual purchasing agreement and they install "what's shipped" - it's certainly suggested to shop this effort first.

http://www.bluechipglass.com/Not-all...ted-Equal.html

I have absolutely no knowledge regarding this facility but they explain it in a very short and direct fashion. I don't believe they leave anything unanswered regarding "branding". I've driven cars with lesser product and seen the issues, which is generally most noticed in night time driving, sometimes in only night time driving and an "onsite" replacement for my last truck windshield when quizzed as to brand they told me straight out "what's shipped", I declined and then was offered choices rather than me calling my insurance company and requesting a different vendor.

Pilkington has now I believe product that's not domestic production but it's said to be of no lesser quality.

Last edited by WVZR-1; 08-29-2015 at 11:32 AM.
WVZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote