ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted

Old 12-07-2023   #11
HAWAIIZR-1

Default Re: Parts for Sale

Hey George,

I missed out on some parts, but just wanted to say hello and good to hear from you. Even if you are saying final goodbye to C4 ZR-1 parts and all. [emoji38] Excellent method of selling and I wonder if I can duplicate this method one day. I have so much stuff to get rid of.

Gonna miss the old Tuband and Gunny. Take care and Aloha from Japan and Hawaii my friend! 🤙🏼

Sent from my iPhone using ZR-1 Net Registry
1995 #228 Black/Black with Dunn Heads
ZR-1 owner since September 2003
ZR-1 Net Registry Founding Member #0074
NCM Lifetime Member #2048

HAWAIIZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023   #12
Gunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAWAIIZR-1 View Post
Hey George,

I missed out on some parts, but just wanted to say hello and good to hear from you. Even if you are saying final goodbye to C4 ZR-1 parts and all. [emoji38] Excellent method of selling and I wonder if I can duplicate this method one day. I have so much stuff to get rid of.

Gonna miss the old Tuband and Gunny. Take care and Aloha from Japan and Hawaii my friend! 🤙🏼

Thanks, Craig ...

Great to hear from you. Not saying goodbye to the ZR-1 community, just to the parts & other things I no longer need (nor have space to store). I will continue to be an active member of the ZR-1 Registry until my final goodbye ... too many good friends & memories here. Can't believe you still remember my old handle

You need to come back for one the Mountain Runs ... no need to ship your Z - we'll find a seat for you.
Founding Member #14
www.zrwon.com
Gunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023   #13
HAWAIIZR-1

Sorry to intrude on your sale ad. Good to hear you?ll be around. Yes, many other no longer have the car, but have the friendships from it. After I retire next year I?ll have the freedom to go where I want for as long as I want so I?ll be sure to visit then. Take care and thank you for always being great friend.

1995 #228 Black/Black with Dunn Heads
ZR-1 owner since September 2003
ZR-1 Net Registry Founding Member #0074
NCM Lifetime Member #2048

HAWAIIZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023   #14
GOLDCYLON

Gunny PM sent on 44 (used weather boots) and 66 steel stick on letters
GOLDCYLON - 91 ZR-1 #2014
GOLDCYLON - 90 ZR-1 #2794, 4L60e (Formerly Schrade's)

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

91 WHITE/BLACK #2014. 380 P&P&PCed,Ported Heads, Jeal Long tubes, Corsa Exhaust/FIKSE FM-5s /LED TLs, LED Headlights, Front Wilwood 6 piston narrowlite calipers and rear Wilwood caliper street shop mod,CNCed Coolant Pipes,TPI Cvr,Filter cover,Stainless Bolts, DRM/DOM PROM /ZFDOC mod build #102,DRLs,BMAD with stainless Debris Screen,Coplan Air Blaster, Pioneer APP Radio 4,Brey-Krause HB,Sub Bar,Fire extinguisher seat mount,DRM Coilovers,LEDs everywhere,Compass mirror (orange),V1 DIC hidden display, Homelink sun visor, Carbon Fiber top x3 and APSIS Carbon Fiber interior, APSIS CF Steering Wheel/NAPA Leather, Banski trailing arms, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension) ZFDoc drive shaft safety loop, raptor shift light (orange),AO engineering louver front plate, Console seat cushion, 96CE seats with black custom Sheepskins, ss billet catch can,Viper remote entry/alarm,Cragar Rear Louvers,LED side louver lights, Dewitts Radiator with SPAL fans and a Woods 160 T-Stat

90 RED/BLACK #2794. 4L60e Automatic Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless Headers, Corsa Exhaust, SAN Secondaries and Haibeck PROM, Exotic Muscle Coil overs, LED Interior Lights, LED Tail Lights, LED Headlights, 94 Sport seats with black custom Sheepskins , Cragar rear louvers, GS Front calipers, Banski Trailing arms, APSIS Carbon Fiber steering wheel, Front and Rear Baer Eradispeeds, DRLs, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension), Dewitt's Raditor with Dual SPAL fans and a Haibeck 170 T-Stat

11 RED/GREY CTS-V
GOLDCYLON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023   #15
garyhugo

Gunny I'll take #19 and #72. PM sent.
Old 12-13-2023   #16
Gunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDCYLON View Post
Gunny PM sent on 44 (used weather boots) and 66 steel stick on letters
on the road til next week. Will calculate shipping & get back to then.
Old 12-13-2023   #17
Gunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyhugo View Post
Gunny I'll take #19 and #72. PM sent.
Will be in touch when I get home.
Old 12-13-2023   #18
GOLDCYLON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
on the road til next week. Will calculate shipping & get back to then.
Ok
GOLDCYLON - 91 ZR-1 #2014
GOLDCYLON - 90 ZR-1 #2794, 4L60e (Formerly Schrade's)

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

91 WHITE/BLACK #2014. 380 P&P&PCed,Ported Heads, Jeal Long tubes, Corsa Exhaust/FIKSE FM-5s /LED TLs, LED Headlights, Front Wilwood 6 piston narrowlite calipers and rear Wilwood caliper street shop mod,CNCed Coolant Pipes,TPI Cvr,Filter cover,Stainless Bolts, DRM/DOM PROM /ZFDOC mod build #102,DRLs,BMAD with stainless Debris Screen,Coplan Air Blaster, Pioneer APP Radio 4,Brey-Krause HB,Sub Bar,Fire extinguisher seat mount,DRM Coilovers,LEDs everywhere,Compass mirror (orange),V1 DIC hidden display, Homelink sun visor, Carbon Fiber top x3 and APSIS Carbon Fiber interior, APSIS CF Steering Wheel/NAPA Leather, Banski trailing arms, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension) ZFDoc drive shaft safety loop, raptor shift light (orange),AO engineering louver front plate, Console seat cushion, 96CE seats with black custom Sheepskins, ss billet catch can,Viper remote entry/alarm,Cragar Rear Louvers,LED side louver lights, Dewitts Radiator with SPAL fans and a Woods 160 T-Stat

90 RED/BLACK #2794. 4L60e Automatic Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless Headers, Corsa Exhaust, SAN Secondaries and Haibeck PROM, Exotic Muscle Coil overs, LED Interior Lights, LED Tail Lights, LED Headlights, 94 Sport seats with black custom Sheepskins , Cragar rear louvers, GS Front calipers, Banski Trailing arms, APSIS Carbon Fiber steering wheel, Front and Rear Baer Eradispeeds, DRLs, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension), Dewitt's Raditor with Dual SPAL fans and a Haibeck 170 T-Stat

11 RED/GREY CTS-V
GOLDCYLON is offline   Reply With Quote