ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Club Regional Areas > Japan

Old 05-01-2011   #1
gorgeousgeorge

Default Cherry blossoms

I went to see cherry blossoms a few weeks ago.

Although the blossoms were not full open and I have to say the pictures not the best, the driving under the blossoms with my Z were very fun.

The picture below is Inuyama castle which is one of the oldest castle in Japan. I went this place with my wife by train because I hate the traffic jam of this season and my wife hates my ZR-1!

Yoshifumi Honda
Nagoya, Japan
gorgeousgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011   #2
HAWAIIZR-1

Default Re: Cherry blossoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post

I went to see cherry blossoms a few weeks ago.

Although the blossoms were not full open and I have to say the pictures not the best, the driving under the blossoms with my Z were very fun.

The picture below is Inuyama castle which is one of the oldest castle in Japan. I went this place with my wife by train because I hate the traffic jam of this season and my wife hates my ZR-1!

Yoshifumi Honda
Nagoya, Japan
Yoshifumi san,

Arigato for sharing these kirei photos. I really appreciate it and love seeing the cherry blossoms too. Men can act all macho about an appreciation for beauty, but only real men can admit they admire beauty in flowers. I cannot wait to see all that Japan has to offer and take nice photos with the Z and the background; I really want to get photos with Mount Fuji, Fuji san in the photo.

We will have to do some touring together with just the guys. My wife hates my Z too............

Craig
1995 #228 Black/Black with Dunn Heads
ZR-1 owner since September 2003
ZR-1 Net Registry Founding Member #0074
NCM Lifetime Member #2048

HAWAIIZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011   #3
gorgeousgeorge

Craig-san,

I agree with you, we will have to do touring together with just the guys

I took the picture below about 10 years or more ago. If I recall things correctly, I took this at Hakone mountain driveway(maybe "Ashinoko Skyline"). FYI.

By the way, I highly recommend you to take a certain amount of time to get familiarized with "left side traffic" in Japan to avoid serious traffic accident, especially left turn and right turn are exactly the opposite manner in US. Please practice left side traffic driving with another car(such as your company's car) because your Z is very valuable one rarely seen in Japan.

We will meet again when the things get settled.

Yoshifumi Honda
Nagoya, Japan
gorgeousgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011   #4
HAWAIIZR-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
Craig-san,

I agree with you, we will have to do touring together with just the guys

I took the picture below about 10 years or more ago. If I recall things correctly, I took this at Hakone mountain driveway(maybe "Ashinoko Skyline"). FYI.

By the way, I highly recommend you to take a certain amount of time to get familiarized with "left side traffic" in Japan to avoid serious traffic accident, especially left turn and right turn are exactly the opposite manner in US. Please practice left side traffic driving with another car(such as your company's car) because your Z is very valuable one rarely seen in Japan.

We will meet again when the things get settled.

Yoshifumi Honda
Nagoya, Japan
Yoshifumi-san,

Thank you for sharing this photo and that is awesome.....I have to take some photos like that. I really like that C3 you had and very cool.

I have been driving daily with my Audi (wife`s actually) and the US Government van and sedan regularly so I am learning, but more to experience. I am trying to drive very carefully and notice people, bikes and scooters like to charge out in front of cars when taking turns suddenly in crosswalks. I will drive even more carefully when in the Z as it will distract drivers too.

Thank you and I look forward to meeting again and please continue posting photos.

See you soon.

Craig

Old 06-25-2021   #5
HAWAIIZR-1

Yoshifumi-san,

You should post more of your travel and adventures with the Z here.

See you soon (I hope in a few months).

Aloha,

Craig

Sent from my iPhone using ZR-1 Net Registry