ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 Members' Rides

Old 04-03-2008   #21
4DSZR1

Default Re: My ZR-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaven
...am starting to look at Harleys again...somebody hurry up and talk me out of that.
Ok,

If you're looking at bike you ought to look at the Victorys! Or at least give the KT 1200 a look.
4DSZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008   #22
tomtom72

Quote:
Doing great Tom, thanx for asking!

Being a parent is a trip, and I wouldn't trade it for anything....having said that, the search will have to begin for a replacement for Blue one of these days. I'm starting to get restless with Spring here and am starting to look at Harleys again...somebody hurry up and talk me out of that.
Hi Steve, Hey man glad to hear all is well at your ranch! Yea, I'll bet you guys are getting a work out chasin' the wee ones around! Yea I'm sure it's a trip to remember, but it also must just make your heart full!

A Bike!! hey Z's are almost as cheap as a Harley....just food for thought!

You & your family be well Steve!

Tom
1990 ZR-1, Black/grey, #2233, stock. ZR-1 Net Reg Founding Member #316 & NCM member
tomtom72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008   #23
Hammer

Talking Re: My ZR-1

Quote:
Doing great Tom, thanx for asking!

Being a parent is a trip, and I wouldn't trade it for anything....having said that, the search will have to begin for a replacement for Blue one of these days. I'm starting to get restless with Spring here and am starting to look at Harleys again...somebody hurry up and talk me out of that.
Congrats on being parents, it really has its rewards. Harley prices are in the crapper just like the ZR-1 prices. Harleys are there because they are making so many. Good used bikes are all over. Now's the time to buy both.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][I]2015 ZL1 [/I][I]Camaro #1121 BLACK/BLACK 6 SPD (540 RWHP)[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
[I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]1991 ZR-1 #458 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK 72[/COLOR]k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])
1991 ZR-1 #473 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK [/COLOR]37k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008   #24
Jeffvette

After seeing Toms car, it is a nice ride.
Old 04-06-2008   #25
Peaven

Hey guys, thanx for the congrats and advice...sorry for the hijack Tom.

I'll probably end up just sitting this year out, but John is right about it being a good time to buy both right now. There are some good deals out there that I'm half tempted to get a loan for until I get that tax relief next April and get it done (both Z's and Harleys)....we'll see.
'94 ABZ Lucky #13-SOLD
Peaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #26
tomtom72

Hey Steve you're not hi-jacking.....we're having a conversation here!

Thanks Jeff for the kudos on my ride......it still smells new, too! No smokey inside the car...ever!
1990 ZR-1, Black/grey, #2233, stock. ZR-1 Net Reg Founding Member #316 & NCM member
Old 05-31-2010   #27
tomtom72

Sorry Carter, this just took me too long and I just want everyone to see the quality of your workmanship....it is astounding! I think it even makes my engine look better!
Old 05-31-2010   #28
ZZZZZR1
Banned
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom72 View Post

Sorry Carter, this just took me too long and I just want everyone to see the quality of your workmanship....it is astounding! I think it even makes my engine look better!
Looks awesome!!!!!
ZZZZZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote