ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Club Regional Areas > Southwest Region

Old 09-10-2014   #21
RUSSELL

Default Re: Mid Texas meet anyone?

I will try. He's like a hermit crab never leaves his house. In agree that he need to get out and get some sun. He's a little pasty from lack of direct sun light.
RUSSELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014   #22
MickeyD

Come on Houston guys! Lets get a caravan together. We can do better than this.
1990 ZR1 Red/Black #2469
1990 ZR1 Black/Black #843
1993 ZR1 Ruby 40th Anniversary #112
MickeyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014   #23
Fully Vetted

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSSELL View Post
I will try. He's like a hermit crab never leaves his house. In agree that he need to get out and get some sun. He's a little pasty from lack of direct sun light.
I know how to fix that. Next GTG will be at Carters!

1994 AB/Grey #141

430 RWHP/392 RWTQ

FBI Lyposuction / Secondaries relieved of duty / SW Long Tube Headers / Corsa Exhaust / FIC SS Injectors / MSD Coils / Lightweight Pulleys / Corey tuned
B & M Shifter / Aluminum Flywheel / Samco Hoses / Shelby Series One's / C4 No Flex Frame Stiffener

BBC - Bling By Carter:
Custom ZR-1 Center Caps / Custom Plenum Plate / Air Box Knobs / TB Cover / Oil Filter Cover
Fully Vetted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014   #24
carter200

OMG.....you guys are brutal

Russ called and we discussed the gathering. Told him I would try to be there but right after he called the wife called me (she's a teacher and teaches in another town, 150 miles away and that's one way), and she pulled something in her back and was going to the emergency room. She is currently on heavy meds and told to take it easy for the next week to see if it gets better before going under the knife which is what happened last time I received a call like this.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed all goes well........

LT5 Reg# 868 *RIP*
ZR1NET Founding Mem #155
carter200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014   #25
USAZR1

Carter,if you can make it,I'll try my best to attend,also. I just got out of the hospital last night and can't drive for a week but I'll certainly do my best to make it.
1994 ZR-1 White/Red #152 (sold)
1991 ZR-1 Callaway Aerobody #1332 (sold)
1990 ZR-1 Red/Red #952 (sold)
2002 Z06 Torch Red/Mod Red widebody
USAZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014   #26
Fully Vetted

Quote:
Originally Posted by carter200 View Post
OMG.....you guys are brutal

Russ called and we discussed the gathering. Told him I would try to be there but right after he called the wife called me (she's a teacher and teaches in another town, 150 miles away and that's one way), and she pulled something in her back and was going to the emergency room. She is currently on heavy meds and told to take it easy for the next week to see if it gets better before going under the knife which is what happened last time I received a call like this.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed all goes well........
Your adoring fans are demanding a cameo! In all seriousness, sorry to hear about your wife. Having had 2 back surgeries by the ripe old age of 45 I completely understand. Take care of your wife first and if you can make it, great. If you can't, we should be at your place by around 1:00!

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAZR1 View Post
Carter,if you can make it,I'll try my best to attend,also. I just got out of the hospital last night and can't drive for a week but I'll certainly do my best to make it.
I know it's a long haul for you. If you can't make it we understand.

1994 AB/Grey #141

430 RWHP/392 RWTQ

FBI Lyposuction / Secondaries relieved of duty / SW Long Tube Headers / Corsa Exhaust / FIC SS Injectors / MSD Coils / Lightweight Pulleys / Corey tuned
B & M Shifter / Aluminum Flywheel / Samco Hoses / Shelby Series One's / C4 No Flex Frame Stiffener

BBC - Bling By Carter:
Custom ZR-1 Center Caps / Custom Plenum Plate / Air Box Knobs / TB Cover / Oil Filter Cover
Old 09-12-2014   #27
carter200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fully Vetted View Post
Your adoring fans are demanding a cameo! In all seriousness, sorry to hear about your wife. Having had 2 back surgeries by the ripe old age of 45 I completely understand. Take care of your wife first and if you can make it, great. If you can't, we should be at your place by around 1:00!

I know it's a long haul for you. If you can't make it we understand.
Clint, you need to take care of yourself first. The next gathering will e here before you know it.

Thanks for the kind thoughts......

LT5 Reg# 868 *RIP*
ZR1NET Founding Mem #155
carter200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014   #28
Spartan1510

David,

I've had this on my radar but am not going to be able to join on the 20th. Long story short is that we have two young kids and I'm an assistant on the boy's baseball team. He has a game next Saturday which conflicts with the meet up in Buffalo (I've been silent while waiting on the game schedule with times.). I was at Cars and Coffee this past Saturday which works well for me since it theoretically starts at 6:30am. And his game last weekend didn't start until 2pm.

There was a red ZR-1 parked at Dallas C&C last weekend, not sure if that owner is on here. I probably hovered and walked around that car 10 times hoping to catch the owner.

Still looking forward to meeting more of the Corvette family and fellow ZR-1 owners.

Grant
Spartan1510
'94 Black ZR-1
Spartan1510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014   #29
Fully Vetted

Grant, that's fine. I understand. That's an important commitment. We'll do another one soon.

I was C&C as well and I saw that Z as he was leaving. His license plate was 19 90. He drove right by me and he has a ZR-1Net Registry sticker on the back glass. Anyone know who he is?

1994 AB/Grey #141

430 RWHP/392 RWTQ

BBC - Bling By Carter:
Old 09-15-2014   #30
LeonMBarnes

I am in for this Saturday. Is there a plan for a Houston convoy?
1994 ZR-1; #269, Torch Red / Gray
Bone Stock except for:
K&N High Flow Air Filter
Mickey Thompson staggered Street Comps
LeonMBarnes is offline   Reply With Quote