ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Club Regional Areas > Canadian Region

Old 02-08-2009   #21
Cdn ZR1 95

Default Re: Chilly Today

This weekend PartSource ran their $10 if your spend $40 coupon. Helps a little on some of this stuff. They seem to be running it at the start of every monthly flyer. Also, sign-up for their e-flyer and it gives you an email 2-3 days before their flyer breaks for some good door crashers.
Cdn ZR1 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009   #22
flyin ryan

I don't know what it's like where you guys are, but it's been snowing here for 4 days straight, has never let up once & it's -20ºC/4ºF now/tonight. winters not letting go without a fight . why do we live here again? oh ya...clean air...
Old 03-08-2009   #23
flyin ryan

Just came in from shoveling, ya it's cold. hope it's warmer accross Canada where ever you are
Old 03-09-2009   #24
1990 415

has been raining in southwestern ontario for last 2 days. 2 days ago it was 16 C, today 7 C.
1990 415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009   #25
flyin ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1990 415 View Post
has been raining in southwestern ontario for last 2 days. 2 days ago it was 16 C, today 7 C.
Enjoy it, i only wish . was -28ºC last night & going down to -31ºC tonight. laying in bed last night at 1:00AM listening to the roof of the house cracking due to the cold/contraction. not pretty...

Last edited by flyin ryan; 03-09-2009 at 11:45 PM.
flyin ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009   #26
DaveK

Not as warm as S. Ont up here, but above freezing and the melt is definitely on!

Can't wait.

Ted! Ted! I think I'm goin' mad Ted.

1991 #1516 Black/Black

davidmkelly.com

"Speed is often confused with insight." - Johan Cruijff
DaveK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009   #27
1990 415

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyin ryan View Post
Enjoy it, i only wish . was -28ºC last night & going down to -31ºC. laying in bed last night at 1:00AM listening to the roof of the house cracking due to the cold/contraction. not pretty...
i feel your pain. i actually saw some crazy sumbitch riding his motorcycle here last week. i am itching to get the Z out for its first run of the year, but it won't happen for at least one month.
1990 415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009   #28
flyin ryan

Well...we're back at er'. winter storm warnings for Edmonton & area today. blowing snow, up to 20 cm (8") or so. first day of spring last Friday, we all know better, that doesn't mean anything in this country...
Old 03-22-2009   #29
GrayZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyin ryan View Post
Well...we're back at er'. winter storm warnings for Edmonton & area today. blowing snow, up to 20 cm (8") or so. first day of spring last Friday, we all know better, that doesn't mean anything in this country...

I don't know how ya stand it Ryan, I'd have shot holes in my freezer by now, It'd look like swiss cheese.
One good thing, you probably don't have to worry, if you make
snow ice cream, about the "yellow snow"

It's just starting to become spring here in Missouri, grass is starting to turn green, it's in the upper 60's to low 70's during the day, and dips
into the upper 40's and low 50's at night.
GrayZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009   #30
flyin ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITLGO2 View Post

It's just starting to become spring here in Missouri, grass is starting to turn green, it's in the upper 60's to low 70's during the day, and dips
into the upper 40's and low 50's at night.
Thank's for cheering me up Keith...your lots of help . I just came in from shoveling for the 2nd time today . Some days i don't know how i do it either . If it wasn't for all the time i spend 'inside' building engines, porting & on the dyno to keep me busy i don't know how i'd make it through. It's not super cold right now, around -5º to 0ºC/25º TO 32ºF, but it's not like you can do anything in that temp., that i enjoy anyways. I'm just venting on here more than anything...