ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Club Regional Areas > East Central Region

Old 06-30-2017   #21
ABBEZR1

Default Re: Any Michigan ZR-1 people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb62 View Post
I'm another ZR-1 owner in Michigan - Bloomfield specifically. My ZR-1 is a red/red 95. (Also own a C2).

I'd be up for a Michigan ZR-1 get-together!
bb62, I'm new to this forum and we are trying to get some people together in Michigan to meet this summer for a Fri or Sat dinner or cruise.....I've just found out that Mich has a group under the name Zoom see my post just above this one about a Zoom get together and post there and if we get enough people we can get something organized...

Steve
1990 Bright Red/Black #946
B and B X-Pipe
Stainless Works Long Tube Headers
Cat delete
49th Street Rockers
Haibeck Chip and Tune
ABBEZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017   #22
ZR1North

Agree, guys! I am in Ann Arbor, and Steve and I have been having an exchange on this. Dinner and a cruise sounds like a winning combination for a first outing. Depending on other commitments, I imagine Robert (DeMarco, Frankenmuth) and Joe (Thomas, Okemos) would be up for this as well. I am sure there would be others once we get some wheels on this. It's a matter of picking a time and general area. How would July 22 work? Let's throw out a few venues - cruise Woodward and meal at Salvatore's (lots of other options off Woodward); Frankenmuth - dine there or one of Robert's favs in the area; Belle Isle and dine downtown or in the burbs. There is a cars and coffee at M1 concourse Aug 5, but that's an early morning deal which would make a cruise and a dinner more complicated.

Bob
ZR1North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017   #23
XfireZ51

Hey you ZOOM guys should think about joining the FBI when we go tot the
Crown Point Corvette Challenge. Not sure when. Hopefully in September some time.
1984 Corvette Z-51/4+3 SOLD
1992 Corvette ZR-1 Aqua/Gray #474 SOLD
1992 Corvette ZR-1 Black Rose/Cognac #458
2014 Honda VFR Interceptor DX
XfireZ51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017   #24
ABBEZR1

[QUOTE=ZR1North;264057]Agree, guys! I am in Ann Arbor, and Steve and I have been having an exchange on this. Dinner and a cruise sounds like a winning combination for a first outing. Depending on other commitments, I imagine Robert (DeMarco, Frankenmuth) and Joe (Thomas, Okemos) would be up for this as well. I am sure there would be others once we get some wheels on this. It's a matter of picking a time and general area. How would July 22 work? Let's throw out a few venues - cruise Woodward and meal at Salvatore's (lots of other options off Woodward); Frankenmuth - dine there or one of Robert's favs in the area; Belle Isle and dine downtown or in the burbs. There is a cars and coffee at M1 concourse Aug 5, but that's an early morning deal which would make a cruise and a dinner more complicated.

bob[QUOTE]

Bob, unfortunately I will be out of town on our summer family vacation on July 22nd, but I totally agree that we have to get some dates out there and some venues or just dinner. I've never heard of the M1 concourse depending on times I might be able to swing that weekend for something. I'm all for coming over to your guys way if we can get a group together.

I will go to the other thread and try to add to the Zoom get together post to se if we can get some more interest.

My wife and I actually almost took the z over to Ann Arbor for dinner on Sat night but stopped over in Chelsea area.

Thanks,

Steve
1990 Bright Red/Black #946
B and B X-Pipe
Stainless Works Long Tube Headers
Cat delete
49th Street Rockers
Haibeck Chip and Tune
ABBEZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017   #25
phrogs

I'm in kalamazoo. ZR-1 isn't road worthy at the moment though. I have been procrastinating.

Currently own

90 ZR-1 #845 DRM 500 engine package

90 #226 Might be a parts car not sure yet
phrogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017   #26
JThomas

Looking forward to our get together this coming weekend. Two weekends ago, at the Lingenfelter Cars and Coffee, I ran into Dave McClellan and his '95 ZR-1 "ZREX". He will be there next weekend as well for our gathering. I also ran into the guy who bought my old '92 ZR-1. In the past six years, he has put almost 7,000 miles on the car and hasn't changed a thing. He says he's been enjoying it.
NCM Master Ambassador
NCM Lifetime Member
Former NCM Board Member
1991 ZR-1 Melon Copper Metallic/Black
1992 ZR-1 Bright Red/Black (Sold)
1995 ZR-1 Bright Aqua/Gray (Sold)
2012 ZR1 Super Sonic Blue / Dark Titanium
JThomas is offline   Reply With Quote