ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 01-18-2022   #31
WARP TEN

Default Re: 2022 Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vette Guy View Post
Not yet - we have a block, but have an issue to address before we send it out.

Regards,
Mark
OK thanks Mark--I'll watch for it. --Bob
2016 Long Beach Red Z06 #10281 "POPS Z"
1995 Polo Green #409 "WARP TEN"--Haibeck 350/510 package, 4.10s, Hurst, Stock Exhaust with QTP Cutouts
--Sold but still running strong
1993 Quasar Blue #161 "HIL KING"
--Sold but still running strong, now with more than 120,000 miles
1967 Marlboro Maroon/Saddle Corvette Coupe 300 hp/4-spd
--Sold a long time ago
ZR-1 Net Registry Founding Member #95
NCM Lifetime Member
Favorite Quote--Attributed to Mickey Thompson:
"Too Much Horsepower is Almost Enough"
WARP TEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022   #32
bowtiguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZR1North View Post
The Registey is indeed planning the Gathering for May 12-14 (reception eve of May 11) at the NCM. The Board will be following COVID as was the case during the past two years, and we are in regular contact with the NCM and NCM Motorsport park to see how the latter recovers from the recent tornado that ravaged Bowling Green.

All are optimistic that we?ll be able to pull it off in ?22 after a two year absence. More to follow as things evolve. Hope to see folks in May.

Bob Lambe
Events Director

Sent from my iPhone using ZR-1 Net Registry

For those of us who would be newbies to the registry gathering, Is there a general itineray to where and when the group will be from the 11-14th?

I live in Colorado and would be flying down to nashville. My brother and our family's Z would be coming out of Cookville about an hour east of nashville.

-=MIke
bowtiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022   #33
WARP TEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtiguy View Post
For those of us who would be newbies to the registry gathering, Is there a general itineray to where and when the group will be from the 11-14th?

I live in Colorado and would be flying down to nashville. My brother and our family's Z would be coming out of Cookville about an hour east of nashville.

-=MIke
Mike, in the past the agenda has normally been published on the NCM website as well as here when it is developed. Normally one would sign up for Gathering events on the NCM website. Sometimes it does not get finalized until a month of so ahead of the event but much is normally available on the website. Most of the group has usually stayed at the headquarters hotel, the Holiday Inn University Plaza. Mark or Bob will eventually post a Group ID and rate for the hotel, but that is not finalized yet. In the past I have usually arrived at the hotel Wednesday afternoon for the informal get together that night. I keep saying "in the past" and "normally" because, of course, with our crazy Covid world who knows what changes might occur. --Bob
1995 Polo Green #409 "WARP TEN"--Haibeck 350/510 package, 4.10s, Hurst, Stock Exhaust with QTP Cutouts
--Sold a long time ago
NCM Lifetime Member
Old 01-26-2022   #34
bowtiguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARP TEN View Post
Mike, in the past the agenda has normally been published on the NCM website as well as here when it is developed. Normally one would sign up for Gathering events on the NCM website. Sometimes it does not get finalized until a month of so ahead of the event but much is normally available on the website. Most of the group has usually stayed at the headquarters hotel, the Holiday Inn University Plaza. Mark or Bob will eventually post a Group ID and rate for the hotel, but that is not finalized yet. In the past I have usually arrived at the hotel Wednesday afternoon for the informal get together that night. I keep saying "in the past" and "normally" because, of course, with our crazy Covid world who knows what changes might occur. --Bob
Thanks Bob,

i'll keep checking with the NCM then. Hopefully, we can work something out on our end to join the group. My brother hasn't made it to the NCM yet and I havent made it to the TAIL yet.
bowtiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2022   #35
WARP TEN

Any news yet on when we might see an agenda on the NCM website and a booking code for the Holiday Inn? Curious --Bob
--Sold a long time ago
NCM Lifetime Member
Old 02-14-2022   #36
ZR1North

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARP TEN View Post
Any news yet on when we might see an agenda on the NCM website and a booking code for the Holiday Inn? Curious --Bob
Appreciate your patience, Bob and everyone. We have a board meeting tomorrow night at which time we will make a final call on the dates for Gathering 2022. We had a couple of curve balls to deal with this year, but I think we've worked our way through them and should be in a position to bring it across the finish line this week.

Cheers,

Bob
ZR1North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2022   #37
WARP TEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZR1North View Post
Appreciate your patience, Bob and everyone. We have a board meeting tomorrow night at which time we will make a final call on the dates for Gathering 2022. We had a couple of curve balls to deal with this year, but I think we've worked our way through them and should be in a position to bring it across the finish line this week.

Cheers,

Bob
Thanks Bob. I am sure there have been plenty of curve balls. Looking forward to hearing more. --Bob
--Sold a long time ago
NCM Lifetime Member
Old 03-03-2022   #38
Fully Vetted

Any update?

1994 AB/Grey #141

430 RWHP/392 RWTQ

FBI Lyposuction / Secondaries relieved of duty / SW Long Tube Headers / Corsa Exhaust / FIC SS Injectors / MSD Coils / Lightweight Pulleys / Corey tuned
B & M Shifter / Aluminum Flywheel / Samco Hoses / Shelby Series One's / C4 No Flex Frame Stiffener

BBC - Bling By Carter:
Custom ZR-1 Center Caps / Custom Plenum Plate / Air Box Knobs / TB Cover / Oil Filter Cover
Fully Vetted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022   #39
ZR1North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fully Vetted View Post
Any update?

Hang in there everyone. We are still dealing with the MEGA changes that are happening at the National Corvette Museum and are building a program around those changes. It's a work in progress and we will have a fairly-well developed agenda available for the next edition of the Heart of the Beast within the coming days. A lot has been done - a bit more needs to be done, but WE'RE ON IT!

Bob Lambe
Events Director
ZR1North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022   #40
Matt B

Thanks, Bob!

I've in the meantime booked it all - flights, hotel (except bowling green) and car. So, unless our dear friend in the east screws it all up me and my wife can't to meet all of you there [emoji106]
ZR-1 #638/1991
Matt B is offline   Reply With Quote