ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted

Old 03-10-2024   #1
ukengr93

Default FS: 1995 Black/Black Dual Dunn ZR1 23.4k miles

1995 low mileage numbers matching bone stock (one exception does not have factory windshield & the well documented delamination issue) dual Dunn cylinder head #0264 King of the Hill. One of only 448 total ZR1s produced in '95 the final production year. 121 in exterior black. 100 of which had black interior. To put these #'s into perspective there were 6,939 C4 ZR1s produced during '90-95 six-year production run. Toss in the unique dual Dunn head cars and fellow King of the Hillers will salivate. When an entire book 'The Heart of the Beast' is written about the journey of this LT5 Icon you know it is one special engineering marvel. '93-95s took the factory HP up from 375 to 405.

Clean Carfax/title, chrome aftermarket rims currently installed, and stock rims preserved in box. Have original window stickers and GM service manuals. Mint condition WeatherShield HP car cover included.

I blacked out at wheel of my truck in June '21. Have had 7 brain procedures since & more to follow to address a life threatening DAVF. Unfortunately, as a result of all of this I need to unload this gem.

Asking price: $43,900.

Just mass marketing here. I understand the knowledge on this site is off the chain so if I am in error on any of listing please inform. And, I will correct.

For more pics & a walk around video I also have listed on FB marketplace.
I also added a YouTube channel with the walk around and cold start exterior & interior videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9V...AcDDFuDkT6VSWw

Driver 3qtr green red train & garden club.jpg

Passenger side caboose.jpg

rear orange red train.jpg

Engine.jpg

driver interior.jpg

Last edited by ukengr93; 03-21-2024 at 10:14 PM. Reason: added youtube channel link
ukengr93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024   #2
zyal8r

Default Re: FS: 1995 Black/Black Dual Dunn ZR1 23.4k miles

I'm so sorry to hear of your illness. I'm familiar with brain issues as my dad had three aneurysms. He had corrective surgery at 69 but passed away a month later with a pulmonary embolism. I really hope that you are able to recover and life comfortably!

Your car is stunning, however. Nothing like a black ZR-1, it looks very very clean and well taken care of. Plus Dunn heads - awesome car! I hear you on the windshield! Mine is terrible.

What # '95 is it (last three of VIN)?

Good luck with sale. You might consider posting it on Bring a Trailer if it doesn't sell here. This would be an awesome Z for the spring season! I'd buy it if I had the room!

Mike
1995 ZR-1 #004 - Yellow/Black
1996 LT4 #3828 - Yellow/Beige/LT4/Z51 - 1 of 4
zyal8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024   #3
ukengr93

Thanks Mike for the well wishes. I haven't had a ton to contribute on here for a variety of reasons but this site was a driving factor in my interest and ultimate purchase. I know the folks on here are 1st class and you fit the bill.

Last (4) of VIN #0264 (I modified post to include as well)

Yes, it is possible I will consider BAT. I'm a little old school. Pluses and minuses to everything but I still prefer the 'old' way lol.

Last edited by ukengr93; 03-11-2024 at 06:32 AM.
Old 03-18-2024   #4
CA-Legal-Vette

Interested. I?d appreciate it if you?d reach out to me as I don?t think I have permission to contact you. I?m new on here but have been on the other forum for eons.
CA-Legal-Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024   #5
ukengr93

CA-Legal-Vette, I just renewed membership & am having trouble accessing your profile. I am working to get resolved. Can you email me at ukengr93@gmail.com. Thx.