ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted

Old 04-04-2017   #1
Helium3

Default Irene is for Sale (White 91 ZR-1)

Hi All,

Not long after Dempsey at EME in Fredericksburg finished with all the upgrades to Irene I've decided to sell her and (3 other Corvettes in my collection). They're just going to sit around and need a good home.

Full story on Irene's restoration by Dempsey is on the forum. Look for keywords; Oracle, Irene, Evolution Motorsport Engineering.

She has a base color of pearl white with thick red racing stripes running full length of the car.

115k Miles on chassis with fresh engine rebuild about 7,000 miles ago by Dempsey.

Under my short ownership she has had:
-DRM FX3 Coilover kit installed. It's a work of art and handles extremely well.
-Top end ported to include; plenum and air horn intake.
-Breathless Performance "rammer" ram air intake. You can actually hear going down the road, or idle with the hood up.
-Custom rear diffuser painted to match with white and red stripes. Diffuser built to replace gap left from deleting spare tire assembly.
-Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel. 24lb weight loss, but very streetable to drive.
-NRG Carbon fiber seats installed, 4 point harnesses and Eckler's harness bar painted white. Seats are 12 b each.
-AC has been deleted to shave weight off of the front end. Heat does work.
-OEM head unit replaced with larger screen aftermarket unit, radio, CD, GPS unit.
-Momo suede 320mm race steering wheel which retains horn function.
-Custom rear exhaust. Car has OBX headers with center H-pipe and then custom straight pipe exhaust exits each side of the rear bumper. Looks great, and sounds awesome! Not loud inside the car cabin.
-Brand new set of RC injectors.
-All secondaries removed.
-Brand new set of Nitto 555 G2 tires in 275/315mm sizes on Black powder coated Factory A-Mold wheels with small red strep.
-Car has fantastic power delivery, instant throttle response and around 500 hp at the crank with 462 torque. Or 403 RWHP and 370tq. Still gets original 25MPG Highway.

With the base price I paid for the car from Dempsey and all the new mods listed above asking $20,000 obo. I'd like to get somewhat close to what I put into her.

Most of the good pics Dempsey has. Below is a link.

http://www.zr1.net/forum/showthread.php?t=27578

Last edited by Helium3; 04-04-2017 at 05:33 PM. Reason: links to pics
Helium3 is offline   Reply With Quote