Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Off Topic > OFF TOPIC

Old 08-16-2017   #61
USAF Retired
BANNED

Default Re: So Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by QB93Z View Post
Some points to consider regarding the comments in this thread:

- "Free Speech" as was alluded to in post 54 is a term addressed by the Bill of Rights and the US Constitution requiring that Congress not suppress the ability of citizens to speak freely.

- This Forum is owned and paid for by the members of the ZR-1 Net Registry, an incorporated non-profit organization, through their dues and by the Sponsors who provide support for the operation of the ZR-1 Net Registry. As you "speak" on this Forum, I hope that you realize that it is not free.

- The Forum Administrator and the Moderators of this Forum are empowered by the elected Board of Directors of the ZR-1 Net Registry to make and enforce the rules for these Forums. Actions taken by the moderators are not abridging any one's "Free Speech".

- I think that in a forum dedicated to the ZR-1 Corvette and to "Keeping the Legend Alive", indignation and supposed concern for the right of free speech is disingenuous. When a poster makes a comment in one thread and then when that thread is closed, makes the same comment in other threads not related to that topic, the claim that his freedom is being suppressed rings hollow.

Jim
I understand Jim however please tell me why my Colin CANCER Kaepernick thread was locked and why am I being singled out when there are many threads in OFF TOPIC that are the same or more politically charged than mine. Again, why am I being singled out?
USAF Retired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017   #62
Blue Flame Restorations

Default Re: So Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAF Retired View Post
I understand Jim however please tell me why my Colin CANCER Kaepernick thread was locked and why am I being singled out when there are many threads in OFF TOPIC that are the same or more politically charged than mine. Again, why am I being singled out?
Let's try this again. It's all about peace and harmony. This forum is not a good fit for everyone. You need to decide if it's a good fit for yourself. I hope it is. If it is, become a positive part of the community here.

There are many rules governing how one should act on this forum. I would strongly suggest that you read them.

I welcome you to the C4 ZR-1 community as well this forum. There is no room for personal attacks or the like. This forum if place for peace and brotherhood pertaining to the ZR-1. Harsh debate and personal attacks do nothing to promote this.

Forum Rules #5, #7 and #12 are good reading material.

Thank you for your service. Much respected and appreciated.

Brett Henderson
ZR-1 Net Registry Forum Administrator
1990 ZR-1 #444 Convertible
1990 ZR-1 Black #966
1991 ZR-1 Quazar Blue #296
1957 Duntov SS Project
Blue Flame Restorations is offline   Reply With Quote