ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted

Old 03-05-2006   #21
ffvetteman

Default Re: **ZR-1 Front Plates**

I am interested, depending on price.

Gotta save my pennies, looking for a house.
ffvetteman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006   #22
BiZ

Sorry for the delayed response.

The price is $60 which includes shipping in the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii cost slightly more due to the increased shipping to those two states. The plates are shipped primered, the buyer will need to have them painted to match.Also the two lower holes to attach the plate will also need to be drilled out. When I first made them I drilled the holes. But I received some E-mails about the holes not lining up, so I stopped drilling them out. The best way to get the holes right is to put the factory plate back to back with the new plate. Then mark and drill the holes. This way the plate will match the plate that came off of your car. Here is a picture of a painted plate on my old car.

BiZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006   #23
guinnessdood

Thumbs up Re: **ZR-1 Front Plates**

I'll take one for MY 1990. Thanks!
Past OWNER 90 ZR-1 #0120 Red/Saddle
UT Plate: EZR1DER
guinnessdood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006   #24
LGNDLT5

Please let us know about payment method and when you would like the money sent etc. Thanks i am thrilled to be able to get one. Thanks John=D>

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiZ

The price is $60 which includes shipping in the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii cost slightly more due to the increased shipping to those two states. The plates are shipped primered, the buyer will need to have them painted to match.Also the two lower holes to attach the plate will also need to be drilled out. When I first made them I drilled the holes. But I received some E-mails about the holes not lining up, so I stopped drilling them out. The best way to get the holes right is to put the factory plate back to back with the new plate. Then mark and drill the holes. This way the plate will match the plate that came off of your car. Here is a picture of a painted plate on my old car.

LGNDLT5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006   #25
Jim Jones

Finally!! Count me in!! 1990

Jim

[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/koolaid117/Montage.gif[/IMG]
Jim Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006   #26
BiZ

For now I want to get the new molds made and get some plates made as well. I am not going to accept any payments until I get at least 25 plates made. I have a paypal account which is how I handled 99% of the previous payments. Money orders and cashiers/certified checks will be accepted. I will accept personal checks, but I will wait for the check to clear before I ship the parts.

The only problem I am having at this time, is time itself. I am having difficulty finding the time to build the parts. I am much busier now than I was previously. But I will do my best to get the ball rolling on these things as I know you all are anxious to get one.

Thanks,
Jason
BiZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006   #27
ffvetteman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiZ

Count me in then!!

Keep us informed on the progress.
ffvetteman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006   #28
cvette

I need another one for a 91 Jason.

Charlie
cvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006   #29
4DSZR1

I would like to purchase a black one for a 92.

Whats the next step? Besides paying
4DSZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006   #30
NewZpilot

Im in for a white 1991. I just need to look and find a number or maybe wait for you to say pay me?
NewZpilot is offline   Reply With Quote