ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > General > ZR-1 Net Registry Club News

Old 09-18-2016   #11
oricale

Default Re: ZR-1 Get Togethers

This may be happening on October 13th!...we have some special guests from Canada coming....let me know if you think you can make it!..

Dempsey
[B][I][COLOR=red]1990 ZR1[/COLOR][COLOR=black] [U]#00077 [COLOR=red]RED[/COLOR]/[COLOR=red]RED[/COLOR] (10Y022 PEP CAR)
[/U][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=red]1991 ZR1[/COLOR][COLOR=black] [U]#00517 ("Irene")[COLOR=red]WHITE[/COLOR]/[COLOR=red]RED-SOLD:cry:[/COLOR] [B][/B]
[/U][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=red]1992 ZR1[/COLOR][COLOR=black] [U]#00445("The Revenant")[COLOR=red][COLOR="Black"]BLACK [/COLOR][/COLOR]/[COLOR=red]RED(2016 T.O.D!) [/COLOR] [/U][/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=red]2009 [COLOR=red]Z06!![COLOR=black]BLK/BLK rare Linen interior[/COLOR] 707HP!![/COLOR] [/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=red]2006[/COLOR] BLK/BLK Z51 (Just SICK FAST!)SOLD)[/I][/B]
[B][I]1996 BLK/BLK LT4 Grnsprt(sold...Twice!)[/I][/B]
[B][I]1991 RED/REDL98(Fell off the shipping truck:([/I][/B]
[B][I]1980 BLK/RED L82(Sold)[/I][/B]
[B][I][B][I]1990[/I][/B] RED/BLK(sold.....In Japan)[/I][/B]
[I][COLOR=black][B][I]2006[/I][/B][/COLOR][/I] [COLOR=red]Mustang GT[/COLOR] ([B][I]mach 1[/I][/B])[B](sold)[/B]
[COLOR=black][B][I]1969[/I][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Mach[/COLOR] [B][I]1(sold in Japan)[/I][/B]
[COLOR=black][B][I]1969[/I][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Mach[/COLOR] [B][I]1#2(sold)[/I][/B]

[B][I]WAZOO Member...[/I][/B]

[url]www.evolution-motorsport.com[/url]

facebook/evolutionmotorsportengineering

Your Local [url]www.Amsoil.com[/url] dealer/user..

*Victory Loves Preparation*
oricale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016   #12
Riviera

So looking forward to this.
Riviera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016   #13
Paul Workman

Location: Squires (near Ava MO in the Mark Twain N'tl Forest) - Missouri

A Woo Hoo, and hearty slap on the back, vigorous handshake, and wishes for the best of luck to you, Dempsey!

I know the Z brothers of the world would love to see some pictures (lots of pictures) of your debut gathering - so important to "Keeping the Legend Alive!"

(BTW, Dave Hetrick, editor of HOTB would appreciate pix and some descriptions of the event highlights..hint, hint!)

90 #1202
"FBI" top end ported & relieved
Cam timing by "Pete the Greek"
Sans secondaries
Chip & dyno tuning by Haibeck Automotive
SW headers, X-pipe, MF muffs

Former Secretary, ZR-1 Net Registry

Last edited by Paul Workman; 10-12-2016 at 09:35 AM.
Paul Workman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016   #14
oricale

Hey Paul! thanks buddy. This was a bit short notice for everyone. but It will.be fun..we have the red carpet rolled out at 930am

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using ZR-1 Net Registry mobile app
[B][I][COLOR=red]1990 ZR1[/COLOR][COLOR=black] [U]#00077 [COLOR=red]RED[/COLOR]/[COLOR=red]RED[/COLOR] (10Y022 PEP CAR)
[/U][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=red]1991 ZR1[/COLOR][COLOR=black] [U]#00517 ("Irene")[COLOR=red]WHITE[/COLOR]/[COLOR=red]RED-SOLD:cry:[/COLOR] [B][/B]
[/U][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=red]1992 ZR1[/COLOR][COLOR=black] [U]#00445("The Revenant")[COLOR=red][COLOR="Black"]BLACK [/COLOR][/COLOR]/[COLOR=red]RED(2016 T.O.D!) [/COLOR] [/U][/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=red]2009 [COLOR=red]Z06!![COLOR=black]BLK/BLK rare Linen interior[/COLOR] 707HP!![/COLOR] [/COLOR][/I][/B]
[I][COLOR=black][B][I]2006[/I][/B][/COLOR][/I] [COLOR=red]Mustang GT[/COLOR] ([B][I]mach 1[/I][/B])[B](sold)[/B]
[COLOR=black][B][I]1969[/I][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Mach[/COLOR] [B][I]1(sold in Japan)[/I][/B]
[COLOR=black][B][I]1969[/I][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Mach[/COLOR] [B][I]1#2(sold)[/I][/B]

Old 10-15-2016   #15
Riviera

Tripler and i will be there at 930 sharp

Sent from my LG-H812 using ZR-1 Net Registry mobile app
Riviera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016   #16
oricale

No rush!...gotta pull.and wash cars and clean the shop!😉😃😥

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using ZR-1 Net Registry mobile app

Old 02-27-2017   #17
rkreigh

Default Re: ZR-1 Get Togethers dyno day in march planning

Dyno day and cook out at Demps coming in April, but lets do a few BEFORE then. If we can muster enough folks, we can rent the dyno for a day and get some wide band traces and even data stream recording during the dyno pulls for follow up tuning sessions.

This is a great way to make sure your ZR-1 "really does that" and is running the way it should.

The dyno "tells the truth" about what the car is putting down and what could be better than a safe day gnawing a dead animal, hoisting a few beverages and listening to the Beast at WOT.

Let's see what folks are out there.

I can think of a few recent Wazoo builds that might need a tune, and I have some "exotic junk" that I need to baseline to humble myself and start the tuning process (*old chevy 350s just ain't an LT5 8)

I even will dyno the little "pie in the sky" redline to see what it will do and add some of Demps handywork (ported head, big valves, e85, turbo, exh, ext) to show how a little 4 pot can hold together and boost a muv.

The kit cars are a hoot, and like will pull a savage 200+ at the tire, but with a bit of TLC I hope to get closer to 300.

The little sky will start out at around 200 at the tire, but very quickly bump to 320, and later to 450 at the tire which should make for a quickly fried slushbox (excuse for more beef).

Come on out! Like to organize something by mid march to get ready for the mountian runs and BG 2017

There is LOTS new happening in the LT5 world and 2017 proves to be an exciting time for new developments and more affordable HP than ever.

Thanks Demps for going "all in".

Please post up if you are interested. Also need volunteers to help me "herd the hp" down to Demps place. Ya might get to drive something pretty cool
rkreigh is offline   Reply With Quote