ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Club Regional Areas > Mid-Atlantic Region

Old 02-24-2017   #1
oricale

Default Upcoming Evolution DYNO/TRACK days/VA ZR1 ANNUAL SUMMIT Announcement!!!!!

Its that time of year here in Northern VA(Evolution Motorsport Engineering), Spring is upon us and time to get your cars out of the garage, on to the track, and "perma-grin installed".

In this new year we are planning THREE Dyno/Track events,these events are continually evolving to encompass the needs and ideas of you-our family!, these events are focused on getting together,community knowledge and most importantly-DRIVING! Also during these events we will offer NASA-HPDE inspections, and AMSOIL oil changes on the spot for those who need them.

Here is the rundown from our website.

*April 15/16: EME-Dyno Day!/Race Day Package: Get your ride ready for the first of TWO Dyno/Test/Tune/Race weekends here at EME and Dominion Raceway. EME and Dominion raceway have partnered together to bring both testability and ON TRACK driving to YOU!. Basic Package consists of: Sat, A 3 set Dyno w/AFR, Pre-Track inspection's and a prepared lunch, Sunday will consist of A Touring of some of the best driving roads Virginia has to offer, then on to Dominion Raceway for a full day of track driving.(Upgraded Package will include On Dyno tuning, as well as on track tuning for those who want to take their cars to the HP Limit!)

**July 15/16: EME-Dyno Day!/Race Day Package: Get your ride ready for the first of TWO Dyno/Test/Tune/Race weekends here at EME and Dominion Raceway. EME and Dominion raceway have partnered together to bring both testability and ON TRACK driving to YOU!. Basic Package consists of: Sat, A 3 set Dyno w/AFR, Pre-Track inspection's and a prepared lunch, Sunday will consist of A Touring of some of the best driving roads Virginia has to offer, then on to Dominion Raceway for a full day of track driving.(Upgraded Package will include On Dyno tuning, as well as on track tuning for those who want to take their cars to the HP Limit!)

***​October 20/21/22 ZR1 Annual SUMMIT!!!: This is a special weekend for our ZR1 family!. Starting Friday and coming to an end on Sunday, This event is currently being planned(routes, dining shop seminars ect, PLEASE keep a lookout for updates on this very special occasion!!

$$$$Cost$$$$ will be according to number of our participants, for ease of convenience We have ample Hotels(discounted rate), Fuel and Dining within a 1 mile radius of our shop, and Dominion Raceway is 8 miles south

http://roadcourse.dominionraceway.com/track-info-2/

Dont hesitate to reserve your spot, just message me here or give me a call (540-737-8779) .
[B][I][COLOR=red]1990 ZR1[/COLOR][COLOR=black] [U]#00077 [COLOR=red]RED[/COLOR]/[COLOR=red]RED[/COLOR] (10Y022 PEP CAR)
[/U][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=red]1991 ZR1[/COLOR][COLOR=black] [U]#00517 ("Irene")[COLOR=red]WHITE[/COLOR]/[COLOR=red]RED-SOLD:cry:[/COLOR] [B][/B]
[/U][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=red]1992 ZR1[/COLOR][COLOR=black] [U]#00445("The Revenant")[COLOR=red][COLOR="Black"]BLACK [/COLOR][/COLOR]/[COLOR=red]RED(2016 T.O.D!) [/COLOR] [/U][/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=red]2009 [COLOR=red]Z06!![COLOR=black]BLK/BLK rare Linen interior[/COLOR] 707HP!![/COLOR] [/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=red]2006[/COLOR] BLK/BLK Z51 (Just SICK FAST!)SOLD)[/I][/B]
[B][I]1996 BLK/BLK LT4 Grnsprt(sold...Twice!)[/I][/B]
[B][I]1991 RED/REDL98(Fell off the shipping truck:([/I][/B]
[B][I]1980 BLK/RED L82(Sold)[/I][/B]
[B][I][B][I]1990[/I][/B] RED/BLK(sold.....In Japan)[/I][/B]
[I][COLOR=black][B][I]2006[/I][/B][/COLOR][/I] [COLOR=red]Mustang GT[/COLOR] ([B][I]mach 1[/I][/B])[B](sold)[/B]
[COLOR=black][B][I]1969[/I][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Mach[/COLOR] [B][I]1(sold in Japan)[/I][/B]
[COLOR=black][B][I]1969[/I][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Mach[/COLOR] [B][I]1#2(sold)[/I][/B]

[B][I]WAZOO Member...[/I][/B]

[url]www.evolution-motorsport.com[/url]

facebook/evolutionmotorsportengineering

Your Local [url]www.Amsoil.com[/url] dealer/user..

*Victory Loves Preparation*

Last edited by oricale; 02-24-2017 at 12:53 AM.
oricale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017   #2
Arctic91

Default Re: Upcoming Evolution DYNO/TRACK days/VA ZR1 ANNUAL SUMMIT Announcement!!!!!

Dempsey,

Looks like a great series of events and heaps of fun for the group... wish that I was still local and my cars were not in long-term storage. Maybe I can time a visit back to the good ol' US of A and wring out my rental while trying to keep up on the local roads?

Also, those April dates should be a great opportunity for people to tune their cars and skills ahead of the MR5 event in May - which should also be a great time for those who can get there!

Cheers,
Scott

'95 Callaway SNAT 450 Aerobody Coupe - Black/Black
'92 Callaway SNAT 400 Convertible - Polo Green/Beige
'91 ZR-1 #1231 - Arctic White/Saddle (SOLD)
'90 ZR-1 #2547 - Turquoise Metallic/Black
'89 Callaway Twin Turbo Aerobody Coupe #027 - Black/Black
'85 Corvette 454 Coupe - White/Red
Arctic91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017   #3
oricale

Default Re: Upcoming Evolution DYNO/TRACK days/VA ZR1 ANNUAL SUMMIT Announcement!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic91 View Post
Dempsey,

Looks like a great series of events and heaps of fun for the group... wish that I was still local and my cars were not in long-term storage. Maybe I can time a visit back to the good ol' US of A and wring out my rental while trying to keep up on the local roads?

Also, those April dates should be a great opportunity for people to tune their cars and skills ahead of the MR5 event in May - which should also be a great time for those who can get there!

Cheers,
Scott
Scott, I would like to be able to provide something like the Gathering, only with lifts and a dyno,..be able to have tech discussions and also make it a whole weekend with a focus on driving, Va has some of the best roads in the country,.~!
[B][I][COLOR=red]1990 ZR1[/COLOR][COLOR=black] [U]#00077 [COLOR=red]RED[/COLOR]/[COLOR=red]RED[/COLOR] (10Y022 PEP CAR)
[/U][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=red]1991 ZR1[/COLOR][COLOR=black] [U]#00517 ("Irene")[COLOR=red]WHITE[/COLOR]/[COLOR=red]RED-SOLD:cry:[/COLOR] [B][/B]
[/U][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=red]1992 ZR1[/COLOR][COLOR=black] [U]#00445("The Revenant")[COLOR=red][COLOR="Black"]BLACK [/COLOR][/COLOR]/[COLOR=red]RED(2016 T.O.D!) [/COLOR] [/U][/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=red]2009 [COLOR=red]Z06!![COLOR=black]BLK/BLK rare Linen interior[/COLOR] 707HP!![/COLOR] [/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=red]2006[/COLOR] BLK/BLK Z51 (Just SICK FAST!)SOLD)[/I][/B]
[B][I]1996 BLK/BLK LT4 Grnsprt(sold...Twice!)[/I][/B]
[B][I]1991 RED/REDL98(Fell off the shipping truck:([/I][/B]
[B][I]1980 BLK/RED L82(Sold)[/I][/B]
[B][I][B][I]1990[/I][/B] RED/BLK(sold.....In Japan)[/I][/B]
[I][COLOR=black][B][I]2006[/I][/B][/COLOR][/I] [COLOR=red]Mustang GT[/COLOR] ([B][I]mach 1[/I][/B])[B](sold)[/B]
[COLOR=black][B][I]1969[/I][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Mach[/COLOR] [B][I]1(sold in Japan)[/I][/B]
[COLOR=black][B][I]1969[/I][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Mach[/COLOR] [B][I]1#2(sold)[/I][/B]

[B][I]WAZOO Member...[/I][/B]

[url]www.evolution-motorsport.com[/url]

facebook/evolutionmotorsportengineering

Your Local [url]www.Amsoil.com[/url] dealer/user..

*Victory Loves Preparation*
oricale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017   #4
Arctic91

Sounds awesome... you can count on me to be a regular as soon as I get back next year.

Scott

'95 Callaway SNAT 450 Aerobody Coupe - Black/Black
'92 Callaway SNAT 400 Convertible - Polo Green/Beige
'91 ZR-1 #1231 - Arctic White/Saddle (SOLD)
'90 ZR-1 #2547 - Turquoise Metallic/Black
'89 Callaway Twin Turbo Aerobody Coupe #027 - Black/Black
'85 Corvette 454 Coupe - White/Red
Arctic91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017   #5
Scrrem

When will the drag strip open at OD?
Rich
1990 Bright Red Coupe #608

380 Stroker, Ported Heads/Intake/Housings/TB
Haibeck Secondary Delete Chip / Pete's Cams
George Braml Intake / FIC Injectors
Coated SW Headers / Corsa
Bill Boudreau B/B ZF6 / Viper 4.10 gears
Ron Davis Radiator
Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH NAV
Fikse FM5's 285 / 335 / C6 Brakes

WAZOO Member
Scrrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017   #6
Vette73

Dempsey,since my car is at your shop and not ready, I'm taking your Z0-6 on the track....Sounds good? Lol...
Vette73 is offline   Reply With Quote