ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Off Topic > OFF TOPIC

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2017   #91
Kevin

Default Re: I'm Boycotting NFL Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by A26B View Post

Only 3 of the 6 Marines who raised the flag on Mt Suribachi made it off the island alive. How would the survivors & families of the fallen have felt about the flag being referred to as "just a piece of cloth"?

Many have made the ultimate sacrifice, before & after these Marines and other patriots. I don't think its too much to ask, to stand with hand over heart or salute for just a couple of minutes in remembrance. It's a matter of respect.

I am proud to be a United States Marine...
Yeah, it shouldn't be that much to ask.

Old 09-30-2017   #92
randy ransome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Yeah, it shouldn't be that much to ask.

Nice try but no cigar Kevin.

http://www.snopes.com/donald-trump-flag-salute/

Old 09-30-2017   #93
Kevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy ransome View Post
Learned something today. Thanks
Old 09-30-2017   #94
USAF Retired
BANNED

I take it Kevin you're a Democrat-Liberal so did you vote for Hillary?
Old 09-30-2017   #95
BigJohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAF Retired View Post
What do you care?

What is done is done!

Just because the KKK started The Democratic Party there is no reason to become personal!
Old 09-30-2017   #96
USAF Retired
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussMcB View Post
Well, I'm sure you'll disagree with all of this, but ... What he said about John Glenn and about the Gold Star families.
I don't recall this. Refresh my memory please. Perhaps you mean John McCain? Please clarify. Fyi: John McCain has become America's worst joke of a Senator in the history of this country. AND A COWARD of a human being. He has stayed in office all these years because he duped us all thinking he was a war hero when he was not.

Quote:
He gained political fame with the ridiculous birther issue.
Rightfully so. There is still tons of doubt out there justifiably so where Obama was born. Also Obama's father was an extreme Muslim and fathered over 30 kids in Africa. Obama's father was a known whoremonger in the village he lived in Africa. Research Obama's father.

Quote:
He has a long history of cheating people, not paying his bills, suing people who can't afford lawyers like he can.
Show me proof that Trump cheats people? The bankrupt laws were made for a reason and obviously you have never owned your own business and sueing is a way to get back at someone who has done you wrong, broken laws, etc. Example, you are committing defamation here by stating Trump "cheats" people. Where is your factual proof besides the fake media who is out to lynch Trump because the Media owners are suffering big time financially thanks to Trump bringing attention to the decades of lies by the Media.

Quote:
He said he'd drain the swamp but his cabinet is filled with people from Goldman Sachs.
More bullsh*t. Show me proof who is on Trump's cabinet that was on Wall Street. If anything, those business people were successful Wall Street business people not the scammers and schemers you seem to be referring to. Rex Tillerson was a successful honest businessman in the private sector.

Quote:
He called the White House a dump.
Yes BECAUSE IT WAS A DUMP before Trump moved in.

Quote:
He is benefiting financially from his presidency (leasing to government agencies and raising rent in Trump Towers (by 200-500%?)
Show factual proof you Moron. More fake news. And what about all the Obama freeloading that happened in those 8 years? Obama was an angel from heaven?

Quote:
He shared classified information with the Russians, and had a meeting with Russians with no american press (we heard about it through the Russian press).
More fake news. Show us proof you Moron.

Quote:
His first words to his UN audience was about his property across the street.
You sound like a jealous little kid. So what if Trump's mentions one of his properties? Stop being a little cry baby and work harder in your life and maybe you will be able to buy some big nice properties.

Quote:
He's a draft dodger.
Wrong. Trumps has feet problems. Google it. So was Obama and tons of other powerful politicians. Many people don't want to serve or can't handle the stress. Who wants to go to war and be blown to bits? Also being in the Armed Forced is not a prerequisite to being good president you Moron.

Quote:
He encourages violence.
So did Obama, Bush, Clinton and even Reagan. And the fake news media doesn't you Moron?

Quote:
He pardoned a criminal with a known history of ignoring laws and treating prisoners badly.
Who? Name that person please. Refresh my memory.

Quote:
He's a misogynist (grabbing 'em by the p---y).
Lol and you have never had any dude talk? Please dude. Get off your high horse and come down to the real world and by the way all women have locker room talk so stop the bullsh*t dude.

Quote:
He complained about Obama's golf and vacations, then did much more in the first two months of his presidency.
Trump does not even take vacations. Obama clearly used his power to fly to Hawaii and California every chance he could but again nice try Moron.

Quote:
He hired is inexperienced son-in-law to create peace in the middle east, solving the opioid problem, be responsible for Mexican diplomacy (thanks, dad), reforming care for veterans, reforming the criminal justice system, and reinventing government to be run like a business (and Jared has a HORRIBLE record in business). I haven't heard any status reports on any of these. Maybe he's going to solve them all and announce them all at once.
Maybe if you wrote in legible (UNDERSTANDABLE) english I could respond to this one.

Quote:
He doesn't want to disrespect white supremacists, but has no problem putting other groups of people down.
Trumps tries to remain impartial until he gets all the FACTS. However he DID call out the extreme groups when he had all the FACTS. And what about all the VIOLENT BLACK GROUPS out there? I suppose you forgot about that? Amnesia maybe? Do you work for CNN part-time?

Quote:
He's in a dick-measuring fight with an unstable leader who's threatening to send his nuclear bombs to America.
Lol dude are so moronic you can't even see the truth? Has it ever occurred to you that this North Korean Wacko is firing rockets every day and nobody cares but the USA? Ok so let North Korea nuke California then after millions of Americans are dead then we strike back. Is this how it works Mr. Patton? Do you have a better idea Sherlock? What would you do? Send them cute little gift card for a free meal at Outback Steakhouse?

Quote:
Today he informed us all that Puerto Rico is an island in a big ocean. A very very big ocean.
Yes Puerto Rico is an island in the big ocean! HELLO?

Quote:
He speaks at a sixth grade level. He reportedly never reads anything more than a paragraph. He doesn't bother discussing things with generals. Today he tweeted about an Iranian rocket launch that didn't happen.
More fake news. So how are your buddies Don and Cooper?

Quote:
He constantly lies and only cares about himself.
Trump constantly lies? Give me some examples where trump has lied you Moron. Oh and Obama, Hillary, Bush, Bill have NEVER lied about anything either?

Quote:
He doesn't understand why football players are taking a knee, and trying to make it about disrespecting America. I think a good leader would want to understand why people are protesting and maybe do something about it. He doesn't even acknowledge it.
I'm not even gonna go there ... you're a Moron.

Quote:
He raised a huge amount of money for his inauguration (much more than Obama's), and it seems some of the money not spent has been spent on remodeling Pence's house.
Lol more Moronic bullsh*t from a Moron.

Quote:
He's promised to donate millions of dollars, then doesn't and was caught.
Trump promised to donate millions? really? Where? When? How was he "caught" as you say? Oh and did Obama donate any of his own money for anything? Did Hillary? Besides her busted FRAUD scheme Haiti foundation?

Quote:
He's lied about not knowing about the proposed meeting with Russians about Hillary's emails.
GET OVER IT MORON. TRUMP WON THE ELECTION. GET OVER IT.

Quote:
He talked about Hillary's emails for two years, then didn't bother to tell his administration not to use personal email accounts for white house communications.
Show us FACTS. More fake news bullsh*t. Hillary can't remember any of her 30,000 (many were fraud) emails but she can write a TELL ALL book about her life? And the profits of her book go where? She is already super wealthy. Why aren't the Clintons giving any money to the Hurricane victims in Texas or Florida or even to Puerto Rico?

Quote:
He has done nothing to try and bring a divided America together, instead, most of his actions are the opposite.
And Obama? What did Obama do to bring America together? By the way in my view Trump is bringing American together. The FAKE media fooling you like everyone else because you are obviously a Moron to believe everything that is reported on today's news.

Quote:
There's more. I'm tired of typing.
Instead of typing maybe you should EDUCATE yourself and WAKE UP. Stop being an uninformed Moron and step up to the real world. Also watching a credible NON-FAKE NEWS news source will help you big time.

Last edited by USAF Retired; 09-30-2017 at 03:26 PM.
Old 09-30-2017   #97
Kevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAF Retired View Post
If you were actually part of this comunity you’d realized it didn’t matter. Now, I’m tired of your political rants here. Either stick to mostly Zr-1 related topics or go find somewhere else to post your political bs
Old 09-30-2017   #98
USAF Retired
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
What do you care?

What is done is done!

Just because the KKK started The Democratic Party there is no reason to become personal!
Did I ask you the question? Go back wrenching on your Z or step up and contribute something of value here. People like you do nothing but stir the pot. Very much like today's horrible (and fake) Media/News.

Last edited by USAF Retired; 09-30-2017 at 03:25 PM.
Old 09-30-2017   #99
USAF Retired
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
If you were actually part of this comunity you’d realized it didn’t matter. Now, I’m tired of your political rants here. Either stick to mostly Zr-1 related topics or go find somewhere else to post your political bs
Alright so let me understand this. I'm not part of this community? And why not? So let me understand you, because my opinion is different from yours, and so you can rant politically but if I do the same then I am threatened by you? Is this how it works here amigo?

I asked you a question and I will ask again ....

Old 09-30-2017   #100
Mystic ZR-1

Hey Moderator....
It's time!
☹️
Closed Thread