ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Corvette > Corvette Audio/Electronics

Old 06-24-2014   #21
4CamJon

Default Re: Bose help needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbrtng View Post
No sound implicates the CDM - it's a real job to change out - especially if you're old and don't bend so well anymore ... hidden above the passenger's knees below the glove box. Get the head unit repaired if playing CDs is important to you. doctordons.com will add a mini jack for a small additional charge so you can play your favorite MP3 tunes.
Only 49 and holding for 3 more months so I am going to try to get it out this weekend and send it out for repair.
4CamJon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014   #22
4CamJon

Finally got the courage to fight the CDM this weekend and reinstall it. I got it back 3 weeks ago and was not looking forward to putting it back in. It only took about 1 hour and now I have music again.
4CamJon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014   #23
twowire

Thanks Dynomite!! Had a one rear speaker issue and replace with an 075 amp from a 98 Infinity. There were also 4 maxima's there at the junk yard and 3 already had speakers removed, but already had the I30 infinity amps so I was already set with the 4 (2) fronts and (2 rears) .

brought to front and asked how much, they said $5 each - noticed the receipt has relay listed on there. Fought the all the hungry mosquito's at hot noon hour too, but it seems to be working great so far and worth it.
twowire is offline   Reply With Quote