ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 06-28-2015   #41
Z51JEFF

Default Re: Help! no start

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynomite View Post
The Starter Relay addition under the ECM is No Band Aid.....it is a Cure
In Conjunction with the Starter Solenoid Refurbishment of the Points (and checking the overall condition of the starter at the same time including armature bearings on each end)

I could just come up there Jeff and do it for you (fix your No Start Issue)

The 15 Minute Starter Relay Installation under the ECM and the Starter Solenoid Refurbishing with the 10 Minute Plenum Removal.
We could also do the Injector Housing TB Coolant Blocking (You will not be able to tell it has been done from outside appearance when I am finished).

But then again I am not sure of the condition of your Injector Housing Coolant Manifolds (May need heat to remove the bolts) .

It is a 3 hr drive from here in CA and too hot anyway and Acetylene Torch will not fit in the ZR-1 (with Cylinders)

I will leave it for Paul to help you and explain further....it is too complicated for me with all the diagrams

Good Luck Guys
Thank you Cliff for the offer,I just found the relay and will look for the wiring diagram you have in the solutions section.
Z51JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015   #42
Dynomite

Default Re: Help! no start

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z51JEFF View Post
Thank you Cliff for the offer,I just found the relay and will look for the wiring diagram you have in the solutions section.
I have too many tools and too many ideas on how to use them
Pmed you the information links you are looking for or as you like Post #52 and Post #53 of the 500 hp LT5 Rebuild (left click on it) in my signature and then go to the third page (page 3). There are 20 posts per page and 6 pages in that 500 hp LT5 Rebuild link.........

And....rapidly approaching 100,000 views

I can trip that Relay with a 9 volt battery if that will give you a clue.
It is all tccrab's fault as he started this relay business as indicated in the posts

There are 34 photos in Post #53 alone which is almost 6 times that allowed herein. The Reason I post links vice photos here

Last edited by Dynomite; 06-28-2015 at 11:45 PM.
Dynomite is offline   Reply With Quote