ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 05-10-2013   #1
Bob Eyres

Default Video at Bowling Green?

Is anyone going to shoot video of the various presentations at the gathering?

I know there are usually plenty of clips of the parties and other assorted foolishness that members post, and thanks for that. But the informational presentations etc. are especially valuable to the ZR-1'ers that can't be there.

I would be glad to do it if I could go. But I would gladly pay for a copy if someone else would shoot it.
It would be a great addition to this forum if we had a sticky with links to presentations by Mr. Haibeck etc. I used to do this, back in the last century, but can't this year.
I know it's an imposition when you're there to party, but I think it would be a great thing for the archives. Stuff on this car that you're never going to get anywhere else.

1991 ZR-1 White/Black #1236 (Owner since 1994).
Stock engine with bolt-ons: Hurst shifter,"Forced Air" intake, Coplon duct, Bee Cool Radiator, Demon coils, Jeal prom, Watson headers, X pipe, 3" B&B's, Rippie flywheel, 4:10 gears, A molds, Toyo Proxes-R888's 12.06@117mph. 1.76 60ft.
Bob Eyres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013   #2
grahambehan

Default Re: Video at Bowling Green?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Eyres View Post
Is anyone going to shoot video of the various presentations at the gathering?

I know there are usually plenty of clips of the parties and other assorted foolishness that members post, and thanks for that. But the informational presentations etc. are especially valuable to the ZR-1'ers that can't be there.

I would be glad to do it if I could go. But I would gladly pay for a copy if someone else would shoot it.
It would be a great addition to this forum if we had a sticky with links to presentations by Mr. Haibeck etc. I used to do this, back in the last century, but can't this year.
I know it's an imposition when you're there to party, but I think it would be a great thing for the archives. Stuff on this car that you're never going to get anywhere else.
I too would be interested in video footage, from this event and from years past, if any is available.

Graham.
grahambehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013   #3
DaveK

Default Re: Video at Bowling Green?

Hi Bob

This is an idea that David Johnson and myself talked about at last years Gathering and we decided to try it this year. We weren't sure what kind of results we'd get so we haven't discussed it widely. Personally I think it would be great to try and create a video archive of the presentations and discussions for the members.

Thanks

Dave
1991 #1516 Black/Black

davidmkelly.com

"Speed is often confused with insight." - Johan Cruijff
DaveK is offline   Reply With Quote