ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 09-20-2005   #1
Z Factor

Exclamation ZR-1 Net Registry FORUM RAFFLE

As many of you know, we conducted a posting contest for the most posts within a one month period. It was a success, and there was some good natured competition for the ZR-1 Keychain. (BTW-For those unaware, the contest was won by Jim Jones of Ohio)

For those of you who like to post on the forum, but do not want compete for a prize, we have decided to conduct a free raffle. There will be three prizes awarded, namely the 2nd & 3rd place winners will receive an exclusive Limited Edition 15th Year ZR-1 Anniversary Pin. Only 300 were made, and once they are gone that is it, so try to win a piece of history. The following link shows the pin;

http://zr1netregistry.com/ZR1registrystore/

The Grand Prize winner will receive the holy grail of books in the ZR-1 community, "The Heart Of The Beast" by Anthony Young. This is a great book that is mandatory for the collection of any ZR1 owner or enthusiast.

To be eligible to win one of the prizes, the following will apply.

1) You must register on the forum with an ID. Guests will not be eligible.

2) You must list your location in the space provided in your profile. If you are already registered but do not have your location listed, go into your profile and put it in the space provided. Your state will suffice if you do not wish to list your city.

3) You must have a total of 50 posts by the time the raffle drawing is conducted, which will be held on December 27th, 2005. If you were to register today, you would only need to average a little over 1 post per day to be eligible. Of course if you already have a post count, it will take very little to reach 50, and if it is already higher than that, you are already eligible.

4) You will be free to start threads and/or post as much as you like in the appropriate section. However, while we are encouraging you to post more frequently on the forum, you cannot just post smilies or one word comments in an effort to reach 50 posts. The raffle winners posts will be generally scanned before notification to insure most forum activity was not just free posting.

5) You must also post once in this thread. This can be a free post with a simple smilie or hello if you wish.

6) Everyone who is registered on the forum and has 50 or more posts is eligible to win with the exception of Dave, Larry, or myself. The winners will be determined, announced, and notified within three days of the raffles drawing.

Our goal is to make the ZR-1 Net Registry Forum a place for you to frequent, make new friends and converse with old ones alike. We all share a passion for the ZR-1, so come spend some time on the forum, and help make it the premier place to interact with your fellow ZR-1 owners and enthusiasts.

GOOD LUCK

JIM

Last edited by Z Factor; 11-16-2005 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Change of date for raffle drawing and # of posts requirement
Z Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005   #2
We Gone

Ok I'm in
We Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005   #3
Bell Curve

Yeah baby ! ! ! !
Bell Curve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005   #4
ffvetteman

Im not good with contests, but Im in!!
ffvetteman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005   #5
sledutah

I'm in, if I can make 75 posts by the deadline
sledutah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005   #6
MIZR1

Thumbs up

Sign me up as well. Thanks
MIZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005   #7
Aurora40

Sure, count me in. I need to get that book anyway.
Former owner of #2517

[IMG]http://a.random-image.net/aurora40/vette.jpg[/img]
Aurora40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005   #8
Lowflight

Do It....Do It...Do It....
Lowflight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005   #9
Z Factor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sledutah
I'm in, if I can make 75 posts by the deadline
It will only take you two posts per day on average to make it, which should not be a problem for most people. You already have half of your daily allotment with this post.

Z Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005   #10
sledutah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Factor
It will only take you two posts per day on average to make it, which should not be a problem for most people. You already have half of your daily allotment with this post.

I'll try
I've learned alot on the main page over the last few weeks. I just found out about the forum a few days ago.