ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted

Old 02-13-2014   #41
We Gone

Default Re: Remaining LT5 ZR1 stuff sale 5 day only

Don't hesitate to deal with Y-me if you need anything

1990 Steel Blue/Black #2355
1990 Red/Red #1473
1991 Quasar /Black #118 Sold
1991 Turquoise/Black #766 Parted Out
1993 Yellow/White #179 Sold
1990 Black/Gray #1361 Headers/4:10s Sold
We Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014   #42
Dynomite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y-me View Post
Im eastern time.

$119.40 plus shipping for LT5 Injectors.

$119.40 plus shipping for Fuel Sender and Pumps.

Last edited by Dynomite; 02-14-2014 at 07:52 PM.
Dynomite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014   #43
Y-me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynomite View Post
$119.40 plus shipping for LT5 Injectors.

$119.40 plus shipping for Fuel Sender and Pumps.
Got it, your math is great, will be able to work on it Tuesday/Wednesday when I get back in town.
Y-me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014   #44
Y-me

Show's over, Thanks to everyone that contributed to the boat fund.
Old 02-16-2014   #45
Dynomite

Default The Transparent and Professional Sale of Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y-me View Post
Show's over, Thanks to everyone that contributed to the boat fund.
The Show (your sale) was very well run, fair, transparent to everyone and professional. Administrators and Moderators should listen up on how Parts should be sold on this Forum.

I thought this was a Hooters (I mean Hookers) and Valentines Day Fund.....Oh...I get it....Valentines day is over and you have some additional funds that came in late Fri so now going for the Boat

As an aside.....I would think Guys and Gals (Especially New Guys) who have no clue what the value of a part they have is should be able to post up and get that value without being in the category of a seller. Anyone (those Guys and Gals that now have an idea of the value of parts) can at any time post in the for sale section those parts with prices after they are comfortable with the prices they are asking.

At that point it is first come and first serve on interest with follow up questions related to condition and shipping (posting or using PMs as shipping information may be private). Then take it or leave it (sold or not sold and on to next person expressing interest).

Now Y-me knew what he had (value) and new what price he wanted as he also was selling the same parts on Ebay. Those parts sold here were immediately taken off Ebay so completely transparent. Yes there was a possibility a part sold on Ebay minutes or even an hour before interest expressed here. But that is fine as anyone on this Forum would understand that Ebay (if part was still on Ebay) had "Dibs" with second "Dibs" here.

Yes....I AM saying Dibs is part of Transparency and should be recognized for a transparent Sale here or on Ebay.

I will delete this little Discussion related to Transparency in a bit as I can lead a cow to water but cannot make them drink

Last edited by Dynomite; 02-16-2014 at 11:29 AM.
Old 02-16-2014   #46
Y-me

Default Re: The Transparent and Professional Sale of Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynomite View Post
The Show (your sale) was very well run, fair, transparent to everyone and professional. Administrators and Moderators should listen up on how Parts should be sold on this Forum.

I thought this was a Hooters (I mean Hookers) and Valentines Day Fund.....Oh...I get it....Valentines day is over and you have some additional funds that came in late Fri so now going for the Boat

As an aside.....I would think Guys and Gals (Especially New Guys) who have no clue what the value of a part they have is should be able to post up and get that value without being in the category of a seller. Anyone (those Guys and Gals that now have an idea of the value of parts) can at any time post in the for sale section those parts with prices after they are comfortable with the prices they are asking.

At that point it is first come and first serve on interest with follow up questions related to condition and shipping (posting or using PMs as shipping information may be private). Then take it or leave it (sold or not sold and on to next person expressing interest).

Now Y-me knew what he had (value) and new what price he wanted as he also was selling the same parts on Ebay. Those parts sold here were immediately taken off Ebay so completely transparent. Yes there was a possibility a part sold on Ebay minutes or even an hour before interest expressed here. But that is fine as anyone on this Forum would understand that Ebay (if part was still on Ebay) had "Dibs" with second "Dibs" here.

Yes....I AM saying Dibs is part of Transparency and should be recognized for a transparent Sale here or on Ebay.

I will delete this little Discussion related to Transparency in a bit as I can lead a cow to water but cannot make them drink
I saved by getting my hookers from Wal-Mart and exchanged my EBT balance for the blow (thanks hard working tax payers) so plenty left for used small runabout.
Old 02-17-2014   #47
Dynomite

Received one box today and another box at FedX for signature
Injector Housings with coolant manifolds very well packed and coolant manifolds separated from IHs today with a little heat
Would show photo of FedX/UPS gal here but would get into trouble I am sure

Last edited by Dynomite; 02-17-2014 at 11:14 PM.
Old 02-26-2014   #48
Dynomite

Got the Fuel Pump and Injectors today (Feb 26, 2014).

We have Jerry's gaskets...........great quality, fast shipping, super packaging

We have Summit Racing............great quality, fast shipping good packaging

Then we have Y-me..............great quality, fast shipping, super packaging especially on the BIG STUFF and small stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by We Gone View Post
Don't hesitate to deal with Y-me if you need anything
That IS Why