ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted

Old 05-31-2015   #1
Y-me

Default Opportunity for Spare LT5 block

Trying to get a trip up to Va to deliver some stuff, would like to get this engine gone and would motivate me to do the trip if the other thing does not go through. I have a 1992 LT5 Block with internals crank, pitons, rods. NO HEADS seems to be my number one question. It ran great no noise here it is running before I pulled it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etDt8WbXd9o has 133k. Good to have as a spare in case you ever throw a rod through the block, when you need it you won't be able to find it. so here is the chance to have a spare with free shipping. 1,200 I'm planning on going up the west coast of FL, through the panhandle to close to Mobile alabama then up the coast (or montgomery al atlanta Ga route if you need) to northern Va so anywhere on the way to Sterling Va 20164 (as far as I'm gonna get) and I can drop it off, if your further north I can get it as close as my Va destination. Let me know I'm sick of it laughing at me.

I also have a Rear clip, or rear bumper cover for 1,200 same deal if that floats your boat.

Last edited by Y-me; 05-31-2015 at 10:55 PM.
Y-me is offline   Reply With Quote