ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Racing > Personal Racing Stories

Old 11-28-2008   #11
jonszr1

Default Re: my snat at private track rental held her own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Factor View Post
It is much easier than you think. Just take your cursor and place it over the address bar and left click it once. The entire address will be highlighted. Then right click it once and the drop down menu will give you several choices. Bring your cursor down to "copy" and left click it once. Now all you have to do is right click once inside your thread/post and left click "paste". The link will now appear in your post.

thanx so much for taking the time to help me .
jonszr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008   #12
jonszr1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom72 View Post
Brad!

I gotta say you sure do excercise your Z's throughly!
heck isnt that what they are for .i am going to make the black car a dedicated drag car. we are building a solid axle bolt in rearend for it . so i can launch as hard as i want . the white car i just wanted to find out how she ran . i am going to put coreys ported inj housings and plenum on her and see how much faster she goes than the extrude honed callaway stuff. then she wont see the track again . i will keep her for special occasions .i am thinking of buying another for a daily driver . got to have my daily dose of lt5, have a honda , for local stuff but that ,i cant live with for long .
Old 11-29-2008   #13
WB9MCW

Nice vid's there Brad. Enjoyed having a look at em all.

Hey what is the jon's zr-1 for if your name is Brad?

Not to nosey but just curious.
"The Budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome will become bankrupt. People must again learn to work instead of living on public assistance." - Cicero, 55 BC
" We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln
WB9MCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008   #14
jonszr1

not a problem . my late wife allways loved my middle name (jon) when she was having fun with me she used to call me that so she wanted that to be my handle for fun . she was the female version of dennis the mennis . liked to shoot silly string at me in the shower and fill my golf shoes with whipped cream . she3 allways was full of fun and allways happy . i do miss her . the white callaway was her pride and joy and named her Farrah as the car caught alot of atten where ever she went . a red head in a white zr1 was a cool sight
Old 11-30-2008   #15
WB9MCW

a red head in a white zr1 was a cool sight
No doubt abt that one Jon
So sorry for your loss

Perhaps you will find another winner someday to share with!
"The Budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome will become bankrupt. People must again learn to work instead of living on public assistance." - Cicero, 55 BC
" We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln
WB9MCW is offline   Reply With Quote