ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Club Regional Areas > Northeast Region

Old 08-01-2011   #21
94Admiral

Default Re: Burgerittoville!

Tom -

It is very sweet, and rather amazing. Mike was at the Heavenly donuts cruise in Derby, CT last Weds night and I met him there....what a great and unique machine...the story is very cool as well...

See you tomorrow!

Scott

http://s981.photobucket.com/albums/a...ZR-1Spyder.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ZR-1 Spyder.jpg (90.7 KB, 6 views)
[COLOR=red][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black]1991 Red/Red [/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]Haibeck 350 500 HP [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][LIST][*][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red]Corsa Exhaust and [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red]4:10 Dana 44 gears[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LIST][COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black]1994 Admiral Blue/[COLOR=silver]Grey[/COLOR] [/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]Haibeck 368 530 HP[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][LIST][*][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]DRM Coilovers, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]Baer EradiSpeed Brakes, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]B&B 4th generation exhaust, 18" Face Polished Fikse FM5s, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]4:10 Dana 44 gears, and a BB tranny. [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LIST]
94Admiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011   #22
Michael Beal

Very good fortune to have met Scott at Heavenly Donuts - very helpful and full of useful information. The weather looks good - I do plan on bringing my 'vert to Burgerittoville Tues. Hope to meet up with some more of the brotherhood.
Michael Beal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011   #23
tomtom72

Yes for sure that car is the tits!

I try to get enough time to get to the Heavenly meet. I did it once but the traffic was a bear for me at rush hour on the Merritt! One day I'll see if I can do the leave work early thing so I don't have to fight traffic so much!

I'll be there Tuesday as long as my Board President doesn't expect me to hang out on Tuesday night for the Mayor's visit to my building! Some political BS going on I just got the word on this affair a few minutes ago. I have to call my building manager and see if my presence is required or what during this meet & greet. Sooo, if all I have to do is set up for this thing, I'm a vapor trail after work on Tuesday.....if I gotta stay then I guess I'm screwed!
Oh joy!
1990 ZR-1, Black/grey, #2233, stock. ZR-1 Net Reg Founding Member #316 & NCM member
tomtom72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011   #24
Mystic ZR-1

Tom Tom,
Do ya hafta wear a tie when you meet hiz honor the mayor? If so, what color tie goes with the cranberry 2010 ZR-1 Net Registry T shirt? Are you still wearing it with all the wrinkles it had when came out of the compression packaging?
I can't make it to Burgerittoville this week, I've got our monthly Corvette club meeting (1st Tuesday of every month).
Doug
Mystic ZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011   #25
andersra

Between vacation and other commitments, July just disappeared. I am planning to be there tomorrow too! Looking forward to seeing Mike's car.
andersra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011   #26
94Admiral

Tom -

Please remind Lou about Burgerittoville...maybe Mike's Spyder Beast will persuade him for a little evening of the brotherhood....

By Tues. evening, I will need a diversion....our external ISO audit starts in the morning.....UGH.

See you tomorrow! I am definitely looking forward to it!!!

Scott
[COLOR=red][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black]1991 Red/Red [/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]Haibeck 350 500 HP [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][LIST][*][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red]Corsa Exhaust and [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red]4:10 Dana 44 gears[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LIST][COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black]1994 Admiral Blue/[COLOR=silver]Grey[/COLOR] [/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]Haibeck 368 530 HP[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][LIST][*][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]DRM Coilovers, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]Baer EradiSpeed Brakes, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]B&B 4th generation exhaust, 18" Face Polished Fikse FM5s, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]4:10 Dana 44 gears, and a BB tranny. [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LIST]
94Admiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011   #27
tomtom72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic ZR-1 View Post
Tom Tom,
Do ya hafta wear a tie when you meet hiz honor the mayor? If so, what color tie goes with the cranberry 2010 ZR-1 Net Registry T shirt? Are you still wearing it with all the wrinkles it had when came out of the compression packaging?
I can't make it to Burgerittoville this week, I've got our monthly Corvette club meeting (1st Tuesday of every month).
Doug
I don't have too many ties so I guess I'm f'ed! Hey, I may be single & have to do my own laundry, but all my registry shirts are on hangers and they look good!.......I don't know about the tie thing though.
1990 ZR-1, Black/grey, #2233, stock. ZR-1 Net Reg Founding Member #316 & NCM member
Old 08-02-2011   #28
ZRapid-1

Sounds like a good gathering of ZR-1s at Burgerittoville tonight.
I'll bring my 1990 and add another to the group.
ZRapid-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011   #29
Michael Beal

Great get together a the Ville (8/2/11). My first visit and I hope I can make it more often. Great group providing freindship, support and advise. Special thanks to Tom Tom for his on the spot diagnosis and fix on a slight breathing problem with the beast (As far as I'm concerned, Tom has guru status when it comes to the LT5.)
Hope we can all hook up at Heavenly Donuts in Derby on Wednesday (no good tommorow, 8/3 - looks like rain.)
Thanks all - nice time!
Michael Beal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011   #30
tomtom72

Yes, we had a mini-Gathering last night. What's that about who owns the night?

Okay so it's picture time! ....yea, yea what else is new Tom & his pos camera was there too.