ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 NCRS for ZR-1s

Old 12-17-2012   #1
A26B

Default Jerrys Gaskets New NCRS Section

A lot of the parts we have are new & used OEM, but some are more specific to NCRS restorers or owners just looking to maintain in perfectly original condition. So, we have sorted out those items most likely to be sought out for NCRS purposes to make them easier to find.

http://jerrysgaskets.com/store2/root...index&cPath=30

We are continually working to have more LT5 parts manufactured. New parts are "in-progess" right now. If all goes as planned, we will be adding several needed parts over the next year, hopefully beginning in January with the first of them.

Thanks to everyone for making Jerrys Gaskets (and Parts) far more than we ever imagined it to be.
1994 ZR-1, Black/Black, Lingenfelter Aerobody, 416cu in, 3.91 gears, coil-over susp, Brembo brakes, etc.
2016 Black-Red, 3LT-Z51 Auto 8-speed.
A26B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012   #2
Daniel_Mc

Default Re: Jerrys Gaskets New NCRS Section

Jerry,

You really go above and beyond! Thanks for all you do I am sure the NCRS people will love this.

Daniel
Daniel_Mc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012   #3
scottfab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_Mc View Post
Jerry,

You really go above and beyond! Thanks for all you do I am sure the NCRS people will love this.

Daniel
Those of us who are not into NCRS but want to keep the car recognizable do also. =D>

Vett owner since 1979._It's about the car and the people
scottfab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012   #4
QB93Z

What a great service Jerry. You are an asset to the ZR-1 community.

Thank you.

Jim

1990 Black ZR-1 - sold
1993 Quasar Blue ZR-1
1994 Competition Yellow ZR-1
1995 Dark Purple ZR-1

Maryland State Coordinator
WAZOO Member
QB93Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012   #5
vettn71

Jerry

Great stuff! When I had my 90 judged last I was pinged for the plenum gasket. I had bought a set from Kurt, but if I remember correctly they were a lighter color. How does your plenum set compare to OEM? Imgoing to order as set, as we discussed, but if I could save a point or two, that would be great, also.

Jim
vettn71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012   #6
A26B

Jim,
That's interesting. I have original gaskets removed from 90 engines that were a lighter color (lt brown) than later gaskets which were a dark gray. My gaskets are dark gray. We recently modified our plenum gaskets to add more meat wherever it was possible while insuring that the visible edge was exactly the same as the original gaskets, contoured to the plenum/injector housing interface. If you get jusged with our gaskets, let me know as I would like to be able to add "Meets NCRS judging requirements." to the description.
1994 ZR-1, Black/Black, Lingenfelter Aerobody, 416cu in, 3.91 gears, coil-over susp, Brembo brakes, etc.
Old 04-22-2014   #7
Jetjock

Jerry, just got a Ruby Red ZR-1 for NCRS judging. You have some of the stuff that I need. Thank you. Just out of curiosity, do think that you might be able to get the plastic headlamps or the oil dipstick, etc. just wondering.

If I feel the need for speed,
I just think about flying the B-777.

1989 Dk Blue Coupe lost in divorce
1991 Black Coupe SOLD
1992 Black ZR-1 #423 SOLD!
1993 Ruby Red 40th Anniversary ZR-1 #334
1995 Black ZR-1 taken by ex-wife
2002 Pewter Coupe no idea where it is
2003 50th Anniversary Corvette #No idea what number SOLD!
ZR-1 Net Registry #516
Grand Sport Lifetime Member
NCM Lifetime #1468
ZR-1 Net Registry Board Secretary
Jetjock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014   #8
A26B

I have a set of plastic headlamps, no oil dipstick tube. I may have to add that to my list of parts to make. What happens to the dipstick tube anyway?
Old 04-22-2014   #9
Jetjock

Basically nothing, Jerry. The writing on it disappeared when they steam cleaned the engine. I have a backup in my 92 Z. I will take the plastic headlamps from you. Pm me with the price. Are you going to be at The Gathering? I was talking about the dipstick not the tube itself.

If I feel the need for speed,
I just think about flying the B-777.

1989 Dk Blue Coupe lost in divorce
1991 Black Coupe SOLD
1992 Black ZR-1 #423 SOLD!
1993 Ruby Red 40th Anniversary ZR-1 #334
1995 Black ZR-1 taken by ex-wife
2002 Pewter Coupe no idea where it is
2003 50th Anniversary Corvette #No idea what number SOLD!
ZR-1 Net Registry #516
Grand Sport Lifetime Member
NCM Lifetime #1468
ZR-1 Net Registry Board Secretary

Last edited by Jetjock; 04-22-2014 at 08:39 PM.
Jetjock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014   #10
GOLDCYLON

Quote:
Originally Posted by A26B View Post
A lot of the parts we have are new & used OEM, but some are more specific to NCRS restorers or owners just looking to maintain in perfectly original condition. So, we have sorted out those items most likely to be sought out for NCRS purposes to make them easier to find.

http://jerrysgaskets.com/store2/root...index&cPath=30

We are continually working to have more LT5 parts manufactured. New parts are "in-progess" right now. If all goes as planned, we will be adding several needed parts over the next year, hopefully beginning in January with the first of them.

Thanks to everyone for making Jerrys Gaskets (and Parts) far more than we ever imagined it to be.

Jerry as internet customer #000001 I would just like to state "Thanks" for all that you do to support this hobby. I dont think you can hear it enough. GC
GOLDCYLON - 91 ZR-1 #2014
GOLDCYLON - 90 ZR-1 #2794, 4L60e (Formerly Schrade's)

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

91 WHITE/BLACK #2014. 380 P&P&PCed,Ported Heads, Jeal Long tubes, Corsa Exhaust/FIKSE FM-5s /LED TLs, LED Headlights, Front Wilwood 6 piston narrowlite calipers and rear Wilwood caliper street shop mod,CNCed Coolant Pipes,TPI Cvr,Filter cover,Stainless Bolts, DRM/DOM PROM /ZFDOC mod build #102,DRLs,BMAD with stainless Debris Screen,Coplan Air Blaster, Pioneer APP Radio 4,Brey-Krause HB,Sub Bar,Fire extinguisher seat mount,DRM Coilovers,LEDs everywhere,Compass mirror (orange),V1 DIC hidden display, Homelink sun visor, Carbon Fiber top x3 and APSIS Carbon Fiber interior, APSIS CF Steering Wheel/NAPA Leather, Banski trailing arms, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension) ZFDoc drive shaft safety loop, raptor shift light (orange),AO engineering louver front plate, Console seat cushion, 96CE seats with black custom Sheepskins, ss billet catch can,Viper remote entry/alarm,Cragar Rear Louvers,LED side louver lights, Dewitts Radiator with SPAL fans and a Woods 160 T-Stat

90 RED/BLACK #2794. 4L60e Automatic Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless Headers, Corsa Exhaust, SAN Secondaries and Haibeck PROM, Exotic Muscle Coil overs, LED Interior Lights, LED Tail Lights, LED Headlights, 94 Sport seats with black custom Sheepskins , Cragar rear louvers, GS Front calipers, Banski Trailing arms, APSIS Carbon Fiber steering wheel, Front and Rear Baer Eradispeeds, DRLs, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension), Dewitt's Raditor with Dual SPAL fans and a Haibeck 170 T-Stat

11 RED/GREY CTS-V
GOLDCYLON is offline   Reply With Quote