ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > Cleaning and Waxing

Old 10-16-2007   #1
Dale@Adams

Default October Specials From Adams!!!

Hello all ZR1NETRegistry members! Now through October 31st, take advantage of these great specials from Adam's:

Detail Spray Special

If you were to need an abundance of any Adam’s product, it would be our Detail Spray. It’s streak free, slick, easy to use, and smells great! Our premium Nylon Detail Bag has elastic holders inside for six bottles, and holds many Super Plush Microfiber Towels. This special collection has all of the above! Enjoy our incredible Premium Detail Bag, and enough Detail Spray & Super Plush Towels to shine you for a while. This collection retails for over $105, and is on sale for a limited time for only $79.95. First class bag, truly amazing towels, wonderful Spray, and an outstanding value.

Microfiber Drying Towel Special

There is nothing better than our Jumbo Microfiber Drying towel for a perfect dry, except of course, 3 Towels! Take advantage of this incredible offer on our 24” x 36” Korean Made (not Chinese,) Jumbo Waffle towels. Buy two, get one free! That’s a free towel, a savings of $20, which is 33% off.

NEW Essentials Bag Kit

Our Essentials Detail Bag Kit is one of our most popular kits, and comes packaged in our durable and first class nylon trunk bag. Enjoy all of the products you’ll need to clay, Polish, and Wax your car. Also included, two Super Plush Microfiber Towels, Glass Cleaner, Detail Spray, Leather Conditioner, and our Vinyl, Rubber, and Tire Dressing. This Kit would retail for over $185 individually, and is a very special and limited time offer at $124.95. Save $60 with this kit. These are great Christmas and holiday gifts, so stock up while they are on sale!

Thank you for checking out our October specials! Please contact us with any questions.

-The Adam's Team
[URL="http://www.adamspolishes.com"]www.adamspolishes.com[/URL]
[COLOR=Red][B]Please email as I do not check PMs as often.[/B][/COLOR]
Dale@Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007   #2
GOLDCYLON

Default Re: October Specials From Adams!!!

Dale confused here is the special one large towel is $40 buy another also at $40 and the third is free or $80 for three large towels. Or Is the price $40 for the three? GC
GOLDCYLON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007   #3
Dale@Adams

GC,

Sorry for any confusion! The price is normally $20 a towel, so we are doing a buy two, get one free for $40. Here is a link to the site: http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-17-3-...-one-free.aspx.

Thank you for considering Adam's Polishes and please let me know if you have any additional questions!

-Dale
Old 10-26-2007   #4
GOLDCYLON

Ok Dale got it thanks for the response
GOLDCYLON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008   #5
Hammer

Talking Re: October Specials From Adams!!!

Hi Dale,

I can’t seem to get the links to work. I get a blank page when I click on the link.
I am looking at the New Essentials bag Kit. Actually, none of them seem to work.

John
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][I]2015 ZL1 [/I][I]Camaro #1121 BLACK/BLACK 6 SPD (540 RWHP)[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
[I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]1991 ZR-1 #458 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK 72[/COLOR]k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])
1991 ZR-1 #473 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK [/COLOR]37k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #6
Dale@Adams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer
Hi Dale,

I can’t seem to get the links to work. I get a blank page when I click on the link.
I am looking at the New Essentials bag Kit. Actually, none of them seem to work.

John
Hi John,

Just sent you an email.

Thanks!

-Dale