ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Club Regional Areas > East Central Region

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2017   #1
mcich7781

Default Morris, IL Cruise Night July 8, 2017

The Morris, Illinois Lion's Club Sponsors a Cruise Night the second Saturday of the month from June through October.

Would any ZR1 owners or club members be interested in attending on July 8, 2017? If there are enough people interested in attending I could help coordinate a group parking area for the evening.

Morris is approximately 23 miles west of Joliet at the intersection of Interstate 80 and Illinois Route 47. Morris closes the downtown area for the Cruise Night and it is not unusual for 700+ cars to show up.

The Cruise Night has a $10 entry fee which goes to various Lion's Club charities depending on month. July, the Charity is "Habitat for Humanity." The entry fee includes three raffle tickets for the 50/50 Drawing which has exceeded $5000 the last few cruises.

If you are interested in attending, please send me an Email along with your contact information. We would likely meet in the Morris Walmart Parking Lot at 2:30 PM and enter the downtown area around 3:00 PM. The Cruise Night goes on to almost 9:00 PM.

Folks who need to arrive later can be directed to our parking area when they arrive. So let me know if you can meet in the Walmart Lot or if you need to come later.

There is no rain date and the Morris Cruise Night is held rain or shine. But if it rains I understand if folks don't want to take their cars out in inclement weather.

Please contact me at mcich7781@aol.com if you are interested in attending.

I would like to have the number of possible attendees by the end of June so I can contact the Lion’s Club and arrange a parking area.

Mike Cichon (815) 979 4803

Last edited by mcich7781; 06-09-2017 at 06:31 AM.
mcich7781 is offline   Reply With Quote