ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted

Old 07-20-2015   #1
csavaglio

Default FS: Steel Blue 1991

Looking to see if there's any interest right now for my Steel Blue ZR-1, car #0732. The car is in great shape, as you can see from the photos. Runs excellent and has never given me any problems.

Code correct Steel Blue over black, one of 57 painted in this color.

53,1xx miles

Originally shipped to the GM Desert Proving Grounds in Mesa, AZ. I have a copy of the build sheet, window sticker and a complete pizza box including the key chain (minus owner brass plate). Since the first owner was GM, there was no pizza box originally for this car.

Wheels are original 1994 ZR-1 wheels, refurbished shortly before I bought them. There's about 1500 miles on the refinished wheels and Goodyear Eagle F1 tires. I have the original sawblades in good shape that can go with the car depending on the deal.

Everything works as it should with no issues except that the CD player makes some noise when you try to insert a CD and won't play CDs. The Bose otherwise works perfectly including the cassette player.

Cosmetically and mechanically, it's in great shape. There are a few minor chips (corner of the roof, door edge, etc), but the kind of stuff you'd have to really look for. There's a hairline scratch in the top of the front bumper, but it only shows in certain lighting.

Windshield is original with minor delamination and pits.

I believe the exhaust is stock with Borla tips, but I'm not 100% sure. If it's anything aftermarket, it's just the mufflers since the resonator is still there. Otherwise the only mod is a Marc Haibeck calibration.

I'm entertaining the idea of selling it because I want to slim down, not because I have to. I'm asking 25k. I may negotiate a little, but probably not a lot.

Chris

Last edited by csavaglio; 07-20-2015 at 03:50 PM. Reason: added more info
csavaglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015   #2
csavaglio

Default Re: FS: Steel Blue 1991

Old 07-22-2015   #3
csavaglio

Car is no longer available. I'll be posting a bunch of C4 and ZR-1 parts once I have a chance to go through everything.
Old 07-22-2015   #4
Z06scentair

Awesome sold fast!
Z06scentair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015   #5
csavaglio

Well, I gave in to the dark side and traded it with my LT4 for a new pickup. First time since I was 20 that I'm vette-less.

Chris
Old 07-22-2015   #6
Z06scentair

Quote:
Originally Posted by csavaglio View Post
Well, I gave in to the dark side and traded it with my LT4 for a new pickup. First time since I was 20 that I'm vette-less.

Chris
Understand fully how and what you're feeling!
Z06scentair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015   #7
csavaglio

The daily driver LT4 was giving me fits and after tearing my hands up doing the plugs on it to cure a random misfire, I finally had enough...... I'll stick to my happy, simple, non computerized '55 T-bird.....