ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted

Old 11-02-2017   #1
JudyHoelscher

Angry wanted: complete wire harness and all hoses for 1990 ZR1

ISO new wiring harness for 1990 ZR1 and all hoses where can I buy this without it costing more than the car is worth? pac rats got into my engine compartment and ate through all the hoses and wires while I was one on vacation. I dont have insurance coverage for that and not sure what to do as it may cost more to fix this old car than just hauling it off to the junkyard. ANY ideas? please help! This was my first ever Corvette I owned since new and I am so heartbroken over this loss. I am in Phoenix Arizona.
JudyHoelscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017   #2
mjn76

Default Re: wanted: complete wire harness and all hoses for 1990 ZR1

no affiliation but its available

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-1990-Co...38.m2548.l4275

this will set you back $1300
any chance this is the same 90 Zr-1 (yellow) from the other forum?
mjn76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017   #3
GOLDCYLON

If you need a dash harness as well LMK I have the entire unit to include the skeleton for a 90 ZR-1. I don't have the engine harness however I am local.
GOLDCYLON - 91 ZR-1 #2014
GOLDCYLON - 90 ZR-1 #2794, 4L60e (Formerly Schrade's)

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

91 WHITE/BLACK #2014. 380 P&P&PCed,Ported Heads, Jeal Long tubes, Corsa Exhaust/FIKSE FM-5s /LED TLs, LED Headlights, Front Wilwood 6 piston narrowlite calipers and rear Wilwood caliper street shop mod,CNCed Coolant Pipes,TPI Cvr,Filter cover,Stainless Bolts, DRM/DOM PROM /ZFDOC mod build #102,DRLs,BMAD with stainless Debris Screen,Coplan Air Blaster, Pioneer APP Radio 4,Brey-Krause HB,Sub Bar,Fire extinguisher seat mount,DRM Coilovers,LEDs everywhere,Compass mirror (orange),V1 DIC hidden display, Homelink sun visor, Carbon Fiber top x3 and APSIS Carbon Fiber interior, APSIS CF Steering Wheel/NAPA Leather, Banski trailing arms, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension) ZFDoc drive shaft safety loop, raptor shift light (orange),AO engineering louver front plate, Console seat cushion, 96CE seats with black custom Sheepskins, ss billet catch can,Viper remote entry/alarm,Cragar Rear Louvers,LED side louver lights, Dewitts Radiator with SPAL fans and a Woods 160 T-Stat

90 RED/BLACK #2794. 4L60e Automatic Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless Headers, Corsa Exhaust, SAN Secondaries and Haibeck PROM, Exotic Muscle Coil overs, LED Interior Lights, LED Tail Lights, LED Headlights, 94 Sport seats with black custom Sheepskins , Cragar rear louvers, GS Front calipers, Banski Trailing arms, APSIS Carbon Fiber steering wheel, Front and Rear Baer Eradispeeds, DRLs, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension), Dewitt's Raditor with Dual SPAL fans and a Haibeck 170 T-Stat

11 RED/GREY CTS-V
GOLDCYLON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017   #4
-=Jeff=-

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjn76 View Post

Assuming it is a Non Electronic AC car that will work..

Forward body harness should be the same as a standard C4.. the engine harness will be specific obviously (and 1 year only)
1990 Corvette ZR-1 #1051
Watson Headers (2" Primary) - 3" Magnaflow Bullet cats - LT4 Catback
Late Model IH - Plenum
Coilovers - 4.10s
Custom Interior
NCM Lifetime Member #978
-=Jeff=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017   #5
JudyHoelscher

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjn76 View Post

what other forum? I was a member of this group back in 1994 when I lived in California yes I have a Competition yellow 1990
Old 11-02-2017   #6
JudyHoelscher

1300 is too much for a harness I remember seeing new for $500 but lost the link to that parts supplier
Old 11-02-2017   #7
JudyHoelscher

awesome! do you know any local trustworthy place that can fix my destroyed car? need to decide if I should repair or part it out, only 23 that year was competition yellow and I am the second owner of this car it was owned by the penziol spokesperson as a demo to promote the ZR1 forget his name, having a brain fart.
Old 11-02-2017   #8
GOLDCYLON

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyHoelscher View Post
awesome! do you know any local trustworthy place that can fix my destroyed car? need to decide if I should repair or part it out, only 23 that year was competition yellow and I am the second owner of this car it was owned by the penziol spokesperson as a demo to promote the ZR1 forget his name, having a brain fart.

Where do you live in AZ? PM sent to your earlier PM
GOLDCYLON - 91 ZR-1 #2014
GOLDCYLON - 90 ZR-1 #2794, 4L60e (Formerly Schrade's)

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

91 WHITE/BLACK #2014. 380 P&P&PCed,Ported Heads, Jeal Long tubes, Corsa Exhaust/FIKSE FM-5s /LED TLs, LED Headlights, Front Wilwood 6 piston narrowlite calipers and rear Wilwood caliper street shop mod,CNCed Coolant Pipes,TPI Cvr,Filter cover,Stainless Bolts, DRM/DOM PROM /ZFDOC mod build #102,DRLs,BMAD with stainless Debris Screen,Coplan Air Blaster, Pioneer APP Radio 4,Brey-Krause HB,Sub Bar,Fire extinguisher seat mount,DRM Coilovers,LEDs everywhere,Compass mirror (orange),V1 DIC hidden display, Homelink sun visor, Carbon Fiber top x3 and APSIS Carbon Fiber interior, APSIS CF Steering Wheel/NAPA Leather, Banski trailing arms, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension) ZFDoc drive shaft safety loop, raptor shift light (orange),AO engineering louver front plate, Console seat cushion, 96CE seats with black custom Sheepskins, ss billet catch can,Viper remote entry/alarm,Cragar Rear Louvers,LED side louver lights, Dewitts Radiator with SPAL fans and a Woods 160 T-Stat

90 RED/BLACK #2794. 4L60e Automatic Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless Headers, Corsa Exhaust, SAN Secondaries and Haibeck PROM, Exotic Muscle Coil overs, LED Interior Lights, LED Tail Lights, LED Headlights, 94 Sport seats with black custom Sheepskins , Cragar rear louvers, GS Front calipers, Banski Trailing arms, APSIS Carbon Fiber steering wheel, Front and Rear Baer Eradispeeds, DRLs, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension), Dewitt's Raditor with Dual SPAL fans and a Haibeck 170 T-Stat

11 RED/GREY CTS-V
GOLDCYLON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017   #9
mjn76

sorry about that, this seems to be the same car being talked about.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...post1595888067

Last edited by mjn76; 11-02-2017 at 04:40 PM. Reason: adding info
mjn76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017   #10
JudyHoelscher

oh wow! yes thats my car, no its not for sale! last time I started the car was 2005 and that is when the rats chewed the wires up. Due to hitting hard times I couldnt afford the repair. I would like to try to get it running. Car has always been in garage has 30k miles on it. The part that worries me most is sitting so long w fuel not being started, I highly doubt its not savable and only for scrap.