ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted

Old 03-04-2015   #11
Scrrem

Default Re: NOS plenum and original exhaust

Pm me a price on the battery cable and what color are the seat belts?
Rich
1990 Bright Red Coupe #608

380 Stroker, Ported Heads/Intake/Housings/TB
Haibeck Secondary Delete Chip / Pete's Cams
George Braml Intake / FIC Injectors
Coated SW Headers / Corsa
Bill Boudreau B/B ZF6 / Viper 4.10 gears
Ron Davis Radiator
Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH NAV
Fikse FM5's 285 / 335 / C6 Brakes

WAZOO Member

Last edited by Scrrem; 03-04-2015 at 08:08 PM.
Scrrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015   #12
GOLDCYLON

How much for the power steering cap and the injector rails? Also price for the seat belts and color
GOLDCYLON - 91 ZR-1 #2014
GOLDCYLON - 90 ZR-1 #2794, 4L60e (Formerly Schrade's)

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

91 WHITE/BLACK #2014. 380 P&P&PCed,Ported Heads, Jeal Long tubes, Corsa Exhaust/FIKSE FM-5s /LED TLs, LED Headlights, Front Wilwood 6 piston narrowlite calipers and rear Wilwood caliper street shop mod,CNCed Coolant Pipes,TPI Cvr,Filter cover,Stainless Bolts, DRM/DOM PROM /ZFDOC mod build #102,DRLs,BMAD with stainless Debris Screen,Coplan Air Blaster, Pioneer APP Radio 4,Brey-Krause HB,Sub Bar,Fire extinguisher seat mount,DRM Coilovers,LEDs everywhere,Compass mirror (orange),V1 DIC hidden display, Homelink sun visor, Carbon Fiber top x3 and APSIS Carbon Fiber interior, APSIS CF Steering Wheel/NAPA Leather, Banski trailing arms, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension) ZFDoc drive shaft safety loop, raptor shift light (orange),AO engineering louver front plate, Console seat cushion, 96CE seats with black custom Sheepskins, ss billet catch can,Viper remote entry/alarm,Cragar Rear Louvers,LED side louver lights, Dewitts Radiator with SPAL fans and a Woods 160 T-Stat

90 RED/BLACK #2794. 4L60e Automatic Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless Headers, Corsa Exhaust, SAN Secondaries and Haibeck PROM, Exotic Muscle Coil overs, LED Interior Lights, LED Tail Lights, LED Headlights, 94 Sport seats with black custom Sheepskins , Cragar rear louvers, GS Front calipers, Banski Trailing arms, APSIS Carbon Fiber steering wheel, Front and Rear Baer Eradispeeds, DRLs, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension), Dewitt's Raditor with Dual SPAL fans and a Haibeck 170 T-Stat

11 RED/GREY CTS-V
GOLDCYLON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015   #13
GOLDCYLON

Dean I made you an offer on the PS cap and had a question on the injector rails. You must list the prices for all the items according to the forum rules.

To the folks looking... the seatbelts are Red.

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

91 WHITE/BLACK #2014. 380 P&P&PCed,Ported Heads, Jeal Long tubes, Corsa Exhaust/FIKSE FM-5s /LED TLs, LED Headlights, Front Wilwood 6 piston narrowlite calipers and rear Wilwood caliper street shop mod,CNCed Coolant Pipes,TPI Cvr,Filter cover,Stainless Bolts, DRM/DOM PROM /ZFDOC mod build #102,DRLs,BMAD with stainless Debris Screen,Coplan Air Blaster, Pioneer APP Radio 4,Brey-Krause HB,Sub Bar,Fire extinguisher seat mount,DRM Coilovers,LEDs everywhere,Compass mirror (orange),V1 DIC hidden display, Homelink sun visor, Carbon Fiber top x3 and APSIS Carbon Fiber interior, APSIS CF Steering Wheel/NAPA Leather, Banski trailing arms, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension) ZFDoc drive shaft safety loop, raptor shift light (orange),AO engineering louver front plate, Console seat cushion, 96CE seats with black custom Sheepskins, ss billet catch can,Viper remote entry/alarm,Cragar Rear Louvers,LED side louver lights, Dewitts Radiator with SPAL fans and a Woods 160 T-Stat

90 RED/BLACK #2794. 4L60e Automatic Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless Headers, Corsa Exhaust, SAN Secondaries and Haibeck PROM, Exotic Muscle Coil overs, LED Interior Lights, LED Tail Lights, LED Headlights, 94 Sport seats with black custom Sheepskins , Cragar rear louvers, GS Front calipers, Banski Trailing arms, APSIS Carbon Fiber steering wheel, Front and Rear Baer Eradispeeds, DRLs, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension), Dewitt's Raditor with Dual SPAL fans and a Haibeck 170 T-Stat

11 RED/GREY CTS-V
Old 03-06-2015   #14
Dynomite

Interested in fuel rails...PM price.....shipped to 93291
Do not need the injectors.....just fuel rail with Fuel Pressure Regulator.

Depending on what Daryll has decided

Last edited by Dynomite; 03-06-2015 at 02:24 AM.
Dynomite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015   #15
GOLDCYLON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynomite View Post
Interested in fuel rails...PM price.....shipped to 93291
Do not need the injectors.....just fuel rail with Fuel Pressure Regulator.

Depending on what Daryll has decided
I asked for the fuel rails as well minus the injectors (Great minds) we havent agreed on a price yet or if hes willing to do that as well. Update now I noticed there is a price on it as I asked as a mod for him to post up his prices per the rules. OK I will go for the whole setup at $200 if Dean agrees

However I also think I have closed the deal on the PS cap and the bracket for the air dam but he has to get back with me

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

11 RED/GREY CTS-V

Last edited by GOLDCYLON; 03-06-2015 at 10:23 AM.
Old 03-06-2015   #16
GOLDCYLON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post
does anyone know what this brace is for?
The Air Dam. I made an offer for it as well as we already agreed on the PS cap. I will take the fuel rail setup with the injector for $200 if you agree. LMK Dean

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

11 RED/GREY CTS-V
Old 03-06-2015   #17
GOLDCYLON

Quote:
don't panic i still have to parts and holding for the first person that asked about them below. I just deleted them because I didn't have a price listed per the rules.

I need some help here. I don't remember what this switch or relay was for????

Secondary throttle solenoid

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

11 RED/GREY CTS-V
Old 03-06-2015   #18
Dean

Brand new power switch model with two new keys and knock outs. This is brand new and never been opened. $300.00

Original computer chip from a low mile 1991 ZR1 $75.00 sold

NOS power switch and (2) new keys sold
Attached Images
File Type: jpg zr1 power switch 1.JPG (110.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg zr1 power switch 2.JPG (112.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg zr1 computer chip.JPG (120.5 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Dean; 04-13-2015 at 09:13 AM.
Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015   #19
Dynomite

Quote:
Brand new power switch model with two new keys and knock outs. This is brand new and never been opened. $300.00

Original computer chip from a low mile 1991 ZR1 $75.00
I will take the chip......PM me shipping costs to 93291....and your PayPal.

And I will take the Fuel Rails if Daryll runs out of money

Daryll.....you cannot buy a House with six car garage and have any money left over for Fuel Rails

I just had an emergency yesterday and installed my last Fuel Rail under the portable Flood Lights last night to get one of our guys ZR1 running.
Did a 12 minute Plenum Removal after dark under flood lights with NO Injector Housing Coolant Blocked. It took a couple hours to put it back together and fire it up (did some house cleaning under the Plenum). Idled and ran perfectly. Never seen a tighter Secondary Vacuum System....vacuum pump came on for a few seconds and did not hear it again

Last edited by Dynomite; 03-06-2015 at 10:39 PM.
Dynomite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015   #20
Dean

Brand new ZR51 performance C4 Corvette beam plates. These fit manual trans corvettes to strengthen the overall drive line structure. I bought these for my ZR1 but never installed them. See the link below for more information. You will not find these cheaper and brand new with instructions.

$125.00 sold

http://zfdoc.com/c4beamplate.htm
Attached Images
File Type: jpg c4 beam plates 1.jpg (166.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg c4 beam plates 2.jpg (159.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg c4 beam plates 3.jpg (129.2 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Dean; 03-16-2015 at 10:59 AM.
Dean is offline   Reply With Quote