ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted

Old 03-07-2015   #21
Dynomite

Default Re: NOS plenum and original exhaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post
Brand new ZR51 performance C4 Corvette beam plates. These fit manual trans corvettes to strengthen the overall drive line structure. I bought these for my ZR1 but never installed them. See the link below for more information. You will not find these cheaper and brand new with instructions.

http://zfdoc.com/c4beamplate.htm
How much for C4 Beam Plates shipped to 93291?
Dynomite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015   #22
Dean

Next things i need to dig out and examine are:

CTP Techline kit with vidoes

Almost ever issue of the ZR1 Legend magazine that Larry used to put out plus the issues that came out after that.
Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015   #23
Dean

Plug wires are still available. These are for 1, 3, 5 & 7. Two sets for that side. These are brand new from the GM proving grounds with all the clips and shielding on them. These are the original NCRS required ones with all the markings on them saying Corvette LT5 and plug number. $100 for all and I know you can make money on that.

Sold
Attached Images
File Type: jpg zr1 plug wires 1.JPG (143.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg zr1 plug wires 2.JPG (141.8 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Dean; 03-16-2015 at 10:59 AM.
Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015   #24
Dynomite

Quote:
Plug wires are still available. These are for 1, 3, 5 & 7. Two sets for that side. These are brand new from the GM proving grounds with all the clips and shielding on them. These are the original NCRS required ones with all the markings on them saying Corvette LT5 and plug number. $100 for all and I know you can make money on that.

OK Dean.......I will take the plug wires.....I need those original Clips
Give me a total for Plug Wires, C4 Beam Plates, and Chip.....plus shipping to 93291.

I will run on the Drivers Side Only to save some gas....

Anything else?????
Should I wait

Daryll: If you change your mind on the Fuel Rails let me know.....

Cliff

Last edited by Dynomite; 03-07-2015 at 11:20 AM.
Old 03-07-2015   #25
GOLDCYLON

Dayum Cliff need to take a road trip to Deans house. You will save on postage lol

Did you get that PM from me ?
GOLDCYLON - 91 ZR-1 #2014
GOLDCYLON - 90 ZR-1 #2794, 4L60e (Formerly Schrade's)

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

91 WHITE/BLACK #2014. 380 P&P&PCed,Ported Heads, Jeal Long tubes, Corsa Exhaust/FIKSE FM-5s /LED TLs, LED Headlights, Front Wilwood 6 piston narrowlite calipers and rear Wilwood caliper street shop mod,CNCed Coolant Pipes,TPI Cvr,Filter cover,Stainless Bolts, DRM/DOM PROM /ZFDOC mod build #102,DRLs,BMAD with stainless Debris Screen,Coplan Air Blaster, Pioneer APP Radio 4,Brey-Krause HB,Sub Bar,Fire extinguisher seat mount,DRM Coilovers,LEDs everywhere,Compass mirror (orange),V1 DIC hidden display, Homelink sun visor, Carbon Fiber top x3 and APSIS Carbon Fiber interior, APSIS CF Steering Wheel/NAPA Leather, Banski trailing arms, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension) ZFDoc drive shaft safety loop, raptor shift light (orange),AO engineering louver front plate, Console seat cushion, 96CE seats with black custom Sheepskins, ss billet catch can,Viper remote entry/alarm,Cragar Rear Louvers,LED side louver lights, Dewitts Radiator with SPAL fans and a Woods 160 T-Stat

90 RED/BLACK #2794. 4L60e Automatic Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless Headers, Corsa Exhaust, SAN Secondaries and Haibeck PROM, Exotic Muscle Coil overs, LED Interior Lights, LED Tail Lights, LED Headlights, 94 Sport seats with black custom Sheepskins , Cragar rear louvers, GS Front calipers, Banski Trailing arms, APSIS Carbon Fiber steering wheel, Front and Rear Baer Eradispeeds, DRLs, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension), Dewitt's Raditor with Dual SPAL fans and a Haibeck 170 T-Stat

11 RED/GREY CTS-V

Last edited by GOLDCYLON; 03-07-2015 at 11:13 AM.
GOLDCYLON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015   #26
GOLDCYLON

Quote:
Next things i need to dig out and examine are:

CTP Techline kit with vidoes

Almost ever issue of the ZR1 Legend magazine that Larry used to put out plus the issues that came out after that.
Folks I have these magazines they are great. Good tech info Cliff I highly suggest you get these for archival purposes I may have some the missing issues
GOLDCYLON - 91 ZR-1 #2014
GOLDCYLON - 90 ZR-1 #2794, 4L60e (Formerly Schrade's)

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

91 WHITE/BLACK #2014. 380 P&P&PCed,Ported Heads, Jeal Long tubes, Corsa Exhaust/FIKSE FM-5s /LED TLs, LED Headlights, Front Wilwood 6 piston narrowlite calipers and rear Wilwood caliper street shop mod,CNCed Coolant Pipes,TPI Cvr,Filter cover,Stainless Bolts, DRM/DOM PROM /ZFDOC mod build #102,DRLs,BMAD with stainless Debris Screen,Coplan Air Blaster, Pioneer APP Radio 4,Brey-Krause HB,Sub Bar,Fire extinguisher seat mount,DRM Coilovers,LEDs everywhere,Compass mirror (orange),V1 DIC hidden display, Homelink sun visor, Carbon Fiber top x3 and APSIS Carbon Fiber interior, APSIS CF Steering Wheel/NAPA Leather, Banski trailing arms, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension) ZFDoc drive shaft safety loop, raptor shift light (orange),AO engineering louver front plate, Console seat cushion, 96CE seats with black custom Sheepskins, ss billet catch can,Viper remote entry/alarm,Cragar Rear Louvers,LED side louver lights, Dewitts Radiator with SPAL fans and a Woods 160 T-Stat

90 RED/BLACK #2794. 4L60e Automatic Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless Headers, Corsa Exhaust, SAN Secondaries and Haibeck PROM, Exotic Muscle Coil overs, LED Interior Lights, LED Tail Lights, LED Headlights, 94 Sport seats with black custom Sheepskins , Cragar rear louvers, GS Front calipers, Banski Trailing arms, APSIS Carbon Fiber steering wheel, Front and Rear Baer Eradispeeds, DRLs, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension), Dewitt's Raditor with Dual SPAL fans and a Haibeck 170 T-Stat

11 RED/GREY CTS-V
GOLDCYLON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015   #27
Dynomite

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDCYLON View Post
Dayum Cliff need to take a road trip to Deans house. You will save on postage lol

Did you get that PM from me ?
Yes....got PM.....but I never give up.....

If I take a road trip to Ohio I could also pick up your stuff for you and drop off on way back

Last edited by Dynomite; 03-08-2015 at 12:13 AM.
Old 03-08-2015   #28
Roadster

Dean, if Cliff passes on the ZR-1 magazines, let me know how much you want shipped to 18976. I would be interested. Thanks.....Tom

1994 ZR-1 #009 "captured test fleet car"
1974 LS4 454 Vert
1982 L83 CFI...now a retired "dd"....Sold

WAZOO Member
Roadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015   #29
Dynomite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadster View Post
Dean, if Cliff passes on the ZR-1 magazines, let me know how much you want shipped to 18976. I would be interested. Thanks.....Tom
They are all yours as you like Tom......I like hardware
Old 03-08-2015   #30
Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynomite View Post
They are all yours as you like Tom......I like hardware
Thanks Cliff, if it works out with Dean, will just be adding to my collection to read now and for my retirement in a few years. God knows, I have enough reading material for a long time......just hoping I last long enough to enjoy reading all the car magazine and books that I have.....
Plus hope I can read every article that you have posted, I think that would take me a few years in itself just to absorb your knowledge.....
I am sure everyone else also enjoys your detailed writings and photos as I do with what you have accomplished and done, keep up the great work......it is appreciated...

1994 ZR-1 #009 "captured test fleet car"
1974 LS4 454 Vert
1982 L83 CFI...now a retired "dd"....Sold

WAZOO Member

Last edited by Roadster; 03-09-2015 at 10:02 AM.
Roadster is offline   Reply With Quote