ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Club Regional Areas > Northeast Region

Old 09-23-2011   #1
Mystic ZR-1

Default “Vettes in the Village” Mystic CT 10/2

Reminder! (apologies for being a PITA...)
“Vettes in the Village”
Sunday, Oct. 2nd (rain date 10/9) at Olde Mistick Village in Mystic, CT!
exit 90 Route 95, next to Mystic Aquarium

Hosted by "For Corvettes Only"

Last year, over 300 Vettes!!!!!!!!
including several from the "Brotherhood"!!!

The long range weather foreecast is for good weather!!!
Doug
Mystic ZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011   #2
94Admiral

Default Re: “Vettes in the Village” Mystic CT 10/2

Looking forward to it!!! This is a GREAT show!!!

All ZR-1 brothers are invited to my house for a cookout after the show. I live about 1 hour towards NY from Mystic...this is great for our Burgerittoville/Heavenly Donuts/NY/WAZOO crew...probably a logistical issue for MA and RI though, sorry.

Please post up or PM me if you can make it. Also, we can handle some overnighters as well. Just let me know!!!

I'll post up directions/more info later this week....
[COLOR=red][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black]1991 Red/Red [/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]Haibeck 350 500 HP [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][LIST][*][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red]Corsa Exhaust and [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red]4:10 Dana 44 gears[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LIST][COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black]1994 Admiral Blue/[COLOR=silver]Grey[/COLOR] [/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]Haibeck 368 530 HP[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][LIST][*][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]DRM Coilovers, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]Baer EradiSpeed Brakes, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]B&B 4th generation exhaust, 18" Face Polished Fikse FM5s, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]4:10 Dana 44 gears, and a BB tranny. [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LIST]
94Admiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011   #3
andersra

I plan to be there. I haven't really done anything about getting brake lines or anything else for a maintenance day, but the offer was surely appreciated. Is anyone from our group meeting up for the drive?
andersra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011   #4
Mystic ZR-1

We've got tentative "I'll be theres" from a dozen ZR-1s for "Vettes in the Village" this Sunday!!!!!!!!!!! The weather forecast is for sunny with a few clouds and 65 degrees!

Last year we had over 300 Vettes in attendence at this non-judged Vettes only gathering!

Thanks for your support!
This event allows our club to make some "serious" donations to several local charities as well as the NCM!
Doug

Tom Tom: Please wear shoes...
Old 09-27-2011   #5
Michael Beal

Count me in, Doug. This a must event - see you there.
Mike B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic ZR-1 View Post
We've got tentative "I'll be theres" from a dozen ZR-1s for "Vettes in the Village" this Sunday!!!!!!!!!!! The weather forecast is for sunny with a few clouds and 65 degrees!

Last year we had over 300 Vettes in attendence at this non-judged Vettes only gathering!

Thanks for your support!
This event allows our club to make some "serious" donations to several local charities as well as the NCM!
Doug

Tom Tom: Please wear shoes...
Michael Beal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011   #6
Michael Beal

Thanks for the invitation, Scott. I'll be in Mystic and I hope to join you at your home - (will there be any Koi fishing allowed?)
Mike B

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94Admiral View Post
Looking forward to it!!! This is a GREAT show!!!

All ZR-1 brothers are invited to my house for a cookout after the show. I live about 1 hour towards NY from Mystic...this is great for our Burgerittoville/Heavenly Donuts/NY/WAZOO crew...probably a logistical issue for MA and RI though, sorry.

Please post up or PM me if you can make it. Also, we can handle some overnighters as well. Just let me know!!!

I'll post up directions/more info later this week....
Michael Beal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011   #7
94Admiral

No Koi fishing allowed!!! (you could probably catch some with your hands...they are pretty friendly)

If you want to have some fish on the grill, I'll need to get it ahead of time from the local Stop and Shop!!!!
[COLOR=red][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black]1991 Red/Red [/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]Haibeck 350 500 HP [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][LIST][*][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red]Corsa Exhaust and [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red]4:10 Dana 44 gears[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LIST][COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black]1994 Admiral Blue/[COLOR=silver]Grey[/COLOR] [/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]Haibeck 368 530 HP[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][LIST][*][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]DRM Coilovers, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]Baer EradiSpeed Brakes, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]B&B 4th generation exhaust, 18" Face Polished Fikse FM5s, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]4:10 Dana 44 gears, and a BB tranny. [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LIST]
Old 09-28-2011   #8
andersra

Where are the Beast Owners of the Northeast Region meeting up?
andersra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011   #9
94Admiral

Bob -

Still working on it....stay tuned.

Partly depends on when the WAZOO guys head North.....

What say ye, WAZOO brothers???
Old 09-29-2011   #10
Mystic ZR-1

Scott,
Did you get my response to your "private message"???
I don't have a warm feeling it went thru
Doug
call if you