ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Off Topic > OFF TOPIC

Old 08-19-2017   #11
onetinsoldier

Default Re: Racial divide !

Ok Im throwing in my 2 cents worth ........ you will always have racial divide . Those who are trying to remove statues probably didnt even have any relatives here during the civil war , nor is there any one alive from that period . It ended about 150 yrs ago , its part of American history , like every other country . If the politicians would just stand up and say we're not removing them , people would go away and this chaos would end . It will get worse before it gets better . Its bad enough we have terrorists trying to get in this country , why create more with the people that you live with here already. If i have someone approaching me with a mask and a bat ..........he will definitely be off someones Christmas card list next year !
onetinsoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017   #12
JimZRyd

I agree with the above posts, but sadly must add, I'm willing to bet that none of those children even knew they were different than each other till their parents taught them that they were. If parents would stop teaching their kids to be racists, we might see a change one day.

1994 ZR-1 Admiral Blue/Black #245
1996 Callaway Supernatural 450
JimZRyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017   #13
USAF Retired
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Flame Restorations View Post
I agree with you, Frankie. The racial division must end. It's a plan to divide and conquer us all. Today in Boston, the ANTIFA threw bags of urine on Police. When you show up to protest with your face covered, carrying baseball bats and bags of urine, you are now a criminal. And why weren't people protesting confederate history and statues for the last eight years? because it's a distraction to the real end goal of dividing our country. There is no place for Alt Left or Alt Right in this country, IMO.
Agreed 100% but let me add the Media is not helping any, especially CNN. The news today has become so biased with hate. I've never seen anything like it. I was a big CNN lover in the 80s and 90s but today they are so hate filled with bias to anyone who disagrees with them. People I know think there is another Civil War on the horizon-I sure hope not. All I can say is I am sick of today's Media and growing tired of the NFL and violent leftist liberal protesters.
USAF Retired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017   #14
randy ransome

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussMcB View Post
Geez. I hope you get banned soon.

Wow how tolerant of you...really?

randy ransome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017   #15
USAF Retired
BANNED

This man ( Jacob Rothschild ) is to blame for a lot of the racial divide we are experiencing these days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exh7pwgq0gc
USAF Retired is offline   Reply With Quote