ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Corvette > Corvette Parts

Old 08-05-2018   #1
todesengel

Default 1990 LT5 and NOS Blue Label ZF

I have a 90 LT 5 that is complete with all accessories with exception of control module and flaps. It comes with rebuilt injectors and a fluidyne (I believe) balancer that I have a reluctor wheel bolted to (was going to use it with a haltech ecu) Pete timed the cams, installed most of the accessories and the plenum and cam covers have been ceramic coated silver. I'd like to get 5k for this but shoot me an offer that you think is reasonable. Pickup in the Ofallon, Mo area or can palletize and ship on your dime. I will throw in the stainless headers (not ebay they were quite expensive) but they have been modified to fit an a body and for an egt probe in each runner) ENGINE IS SOLD

I also have a NOS Blue label trans I picked up from Corey in Tx several years ago that has not been used but was installed in my GTO. It comes with a proper flywheel (and rebuilt clutcj with kevlar pads), also installed but unused. It has zero miles but is a bit dirty due to sitting. Still has factory fluid in it.
I would like to get 3000 for this, also local pickup or can palletize for shipping at your cost.

Last edited by todesengel; 09-04-2018 at 10:21 PM.
todesengel is offline   Reply With Quote