ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Club Regional Areas > Northeast Region

Old 10-31-2012   #21
XfireZ51

Default Re: N.East Crew....is everyone safe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zr1mom View Post
Was there a storm or something?
R u serious or trying to be funny?
1984 Corvette Z-51/4+3 SOLD
1992 Corvette ZR-1 Aqua/Gray #474 SOLD
1992 Corvette ZR-1 Black Rose/Cognac #458
2014 Honda VFR Interceptor DX
XfireZ51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012   #22
94Admiral

Those were the worst winds I ever saw. Rather scary. Lost a couple huge trees but they were thrown into the woods and not onto the house. It is rather a strange feeling to hear a 100 foot tree snap and begin falling in the dark. It is also wonderful to hear it land and realize it did not hit your home. Pretty amazing.

No power, but we count ourselves very lucky. The coast got pounded hard - the storm surge was huge. Quite a few people were injured/killed from trees and water. Thoughts and prayers with our brothers and the others dealing with tragedy right now.
[COLOR=red][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black]1991 Red/Red [/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]Haibeck 350 500 HP [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][LIST][*][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red]Corsa Exhaust and [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red]4:10 Dana 44 gears[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LIST][COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black]1994 Admiral Blue/[COLOR=silver]Grey[/COLOR] [/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]Haibeck 368 530 HP[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][LIST][*][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]DRM Coilovers, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]Baer EradiSpeed Brakes, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]B&B 4th generation exhaust, 18" Face Polished Fikse FM5s, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]4:10 Dana 44 gears, and a BB tranny. [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LIST]
94Admiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012   #23
efnfast

Mom and I are in NH. We didn't get much, but it was all we saw on the news for 5 days. I think the news was tired of talking politics, like us.
efnfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012   #24
tomtom72

Scott, glad to see you and the family are okay!
1990 ZR-1, Black/grey, #2233, stock. ZR-1 Net Reg Founding Member #316 & NCM member
tomtom72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012   #25
94Admiral

Thanks Tom. I am more concerned for the folks along the coast. The floods were quite horrible.
[COLOR=red][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black]1991 Red/Red [/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]Haibeck 350 500 HP [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][LIST][*][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red]Corsa Exhaust and [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red]4:10 Dana 44 gears[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LIST][COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black]1994 Admiral Blue/[COLOR=silver]Grey[/COLOR] [/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]Haibeck 368 530 HP[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][LIST][*][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]DRM Coilovers, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]Baer EradiSpeed Brakes, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]B&B 4th generation exhaust, 18" Face Polished Fikse FM5s, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]4:10 Dana 44 gears, and a BB tranny. [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LIST]
94Admiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012   #26
andersra

Everything here in western CT OK. I lost power for maybe 15 mins, and then a couple of brief outages. The neighbor had a tree fall on his house, but no injury. Damage seems less here than after last October. I know the shoreline was hit hard. I was speaking with one of my co workers on the Jersey shore during the storm, and you could hear the transformers exploding in the background. He's lucky that he had minor damage, but he has no power, or even cell phone service. Anybody needs anything, let me know.
andersra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012   #27
BigJohn

They said we might get power back next week!!
BigJohn is offline   Reply With Quote