ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Club Regional Areas > Southeast Region

Old 10-07-2011   #1
Z Factor

Question Need a quality detailing in the Charlotte/Shelby NC area this weekend

If anyone is from the area, where do you take your prized possesion to get a good hand wash and detail?
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.
Theodore Roosevelt - April 23, 1910
Z Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011   #2
MikeGolf

Default Re: Need a quality detailing in the Charlotte/Shelby NC area this weekend

PM sent
'93 #166 Black Rose
“Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.” Heraclitus
MikeGolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011   #3
Kevin

Default Re: Need a quality detailing in the Charlotte/Shelby NC area this weekend

pop on over to autopia.org and see if you can find anyone there. I'll reach out to a few contacts and see what i can do

Just Vehicle Refinishing
704-488-4758 Email: JVRIII1942@yahoo.com
Charlotte, NC
J.V. Rogers III owner/operator licensed & insured

never dealt with them but if one of the few guys I trust to detail my car recommends them, I see no reason not to use them.

make sure you post before/after pics
Old 10-09-2011   #4
Z Factor

Smile Re: Need a quality detailing in the Charlotte/Shelby NC area this weekend

Thanks guys.

My son is up that way, so I need a decent place to take his car periodically since he will not have the time nor inclination to do it himself. I already told him auto wash places are verboten.

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.
Theodore Roosevelt - April 23, 1910
Z Factor is offline   Reply With Quote