ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Off Topic > OFF TOPIC

Old 07-11-2015   #41
MickeyD

Default Re: Crazy Bruce Jenner

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4Ray View Post
Mickey:

I hear you loud and clear (and you're a smart guy because you know what is really happening today) but what is even more scarier is you're the only poster who has responded to my last post! Three weeks have passed and not one response! This is a male dominated forum and one would think more guys might respond and agree because this is all factual stuff. But sadly, very few have chimed in this thread and I think I know why....Many guys on this forum are married and the wife (most likely) has a financial stake in their toys or their ZR1, so posting in agreement could make the wife angry. God forbid the wife is angry! Yea, the new slogan should be "happy husband, happy life" because American women get away with murder. American men have become yes-wussies! It is so in your face and the sad part is most men don't even get it ... They have no idea how American women are so terrible. My hope is if more men did know the truth and we banned together to boycott all bad women, which in my opinion 90% of all American women. But it will never happen because men have become such buffoons! Another word used today is "Mangina" which means a man who will bow down and worship, even suffer mental and/or physical abuse from a woman.

If only more men knew the truth..... Really sad!
Don't get me wrong. I don't think even most women are bad. This mostly men's fault. We have abdicated our roles as fathers and husbands. IMHO it started in early 70's when we became bombarded with women don't need a man and kids are raised just fine by their mom alone. We allowed it to happen. I love and cherish my wife and daughter and they get what they need and a lot of what they want but they won't rule over me. I'm not a dictator at all it's just my role.
1990 ZR1 Red/Black #2469
1990 ZR1 Black/Black #843
1993 ZR1 Ruby 40th Anniversary #112
MickeyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015   #42
C4Ray
Banned
BANNED

I agree it's our fault that we have allowed women to abuse us and treat us like dog manure. I stopped dating American women all together in 1993. Today, I travel so much that I'm lucky to have beautiful women half my age at my beck and call.

I just got back from Peru and the women down there are amazing! What a lot of American men don't realize or know is that American women outside of America are considered the bottom of the barrel, and Latin women and Asian women are at the top.

No decent, good Asian or Latin man would be caught dead with an American gal unless the gal at loads of money. It is so sad seeing so many desperate men do anything for a woman. I know hard working, good men with no kids who marry a fat women with 3 kids! Dumb!
C4Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015   #43
FU

How about that Bruce Jenner getting the Ashe courage award last night ? What a farking joke !

NCM Lifetime member # 982
Registry Founding # 237
FU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015   #44
randy ransome

Bruce Jenner is Sick...not transgender.

randy ransome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015   #45
Dynomite

If Caitlyn Jenner won the gold as a women at the Olympics and then became Bruce