ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > General > For Sale & Wanted (General)

Old 10-14-2017   #1
DRM500RUBYZR-1

Default 1959 Inca Silver Corvette Roadster with Black Top and Interior with Dual Quads

1959 Corvette Roadster, Inca Silver with Black Top and Black Interior. 283 CI 270 HP Dual Quad Solid Lifter Engine with 4 Speed Manual Transmission. One of only 1,846 produced with this engine! One of 587 produced with Power Windows! Numbers Matching Car with all original Body Panels, which is very seldom found today on early Corvettes!! We can only locate a small repair made to the front valance area! So not only do you have a rare and beautiful color, 1 of 957, but also a body that enhances the look! That is VERY unusual! This is a very original car that is currently a very high quality driver, but is the prefect candidate for further restoration at some future date in order to maximize the value of it's current condition. This is a very affordable classic that is ready to be enjoyed today! . . . . $63,900

http://www.contes.com/en/for-sale/car/view/1/530

Thanks!

Marty Pinder
Managing Partner
CONTE'S CORVETTES INC. ( a sponsor of the ZR-1 Net Registry )
Where Corvettes are our passion,
not just our business.

http://www.contes.com
DRM500RUBYZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017   #2
alnukem

Default Re: 1959 Inca Silver Corvette Roadster with Black Top and Interior with Dual Quads

Ahhhh man......this dude should be banned, like slinging crack on a Saturday Night! Sounds like a beautiful car!!!!!

Last edited by alnukem; 10-14-2017 at 07:48 PM.
alnukem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017   #3
DRM500RUBYZR-1

Default Re: 1959 Inca Silver Corvette Roadster with Black Top and Interior with Dual Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by alnukem View Post
Ahhhh man......this dude should be banned, like slinging crack on a Saturday Night! Sounds like a beautiful car!!!!!

If you want another hit, just click on the link to see the 20 or so pictures!
This car quickly became one of my favorites!

http://www.contes.com/en/for-sale/car/view/1/530

Marty
DRM500RUBYZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017   #4
alnukem

No......I really won't do it. i can't....what would my mom & dad think????? Well maybe just a peak! Thanks for being a good sport & understanding a joke. But, honestly, I'm not going to take a look! I do have a problem. You just answered my question about a 20 car storage building. Somebody buy this before I peak.
alnukem is offline   Reply With Quote