ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 01-13-2017   #21
5ABI VT

Default Re: Asking for your support in a competition to get my ZR-1 displayed at the autoshow

Thanks everyone ! I was winning but last Friday 2 contestants were dq and 6 others and I were reset to 0 so I had to start all over again I cant honestly claim all my votes were legit either someone was trying to help me by spamming vote count or it was intentional sabotage Ill probably never know ! All I know is from all the help I had from friends and family on social media helping share my post for votes I decided to try again and Im back in it ! What was odd was the people overwatching the contest said they would disqualify voting from ip addresses outside of Canada. This made no sense to me at all as instagram and facebook and youtube etc are international.

Anyhow after some chat with the people running the competition I understand the rules. 8 cars will go to the show. Judges will choose 4 cars regardless of vote count to attend. This is great news because any 4 cars can be chosen. This gives the 40th anniv zr-1 a chance too which I feel is far better suited for what the organizers are trying to achieve. The sponsors/organizers are Legendary motor cars. They do restoration and classic car sales etc. A few contestants with low vote counts have been restored by them so I wouldn't be surprised if they are selected. After that the last 4 will be chosen from the 8 highest vote getters from the online poll. There will be a 1 day vote off online to select the last 4 so my car still has a chance there. Either way good fun in all and it would be cool to see a zr-1 in there !!
5ABI VT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017   #22
5ABI VT

Default Re: Asking for your support in a competition to get my ZR-1 displayed at the autoshow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadster View Post
Done a few days ago on FB......looking good....
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICKYRJ1 View Post
done
Quote:
Originally Posted by geezer View Post
Done & done !
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillipsLT5 View Post
Done
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPW View Post
Done. Good Luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dredgeguy View Post
At the airport in Doha on the way to Dhaka and saw this posting. Bet this was the long distance vote!!
Good luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSJoe View Post
Just voted for both. Best of luck, Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmvette View Post
Done! Good luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuRCieLaGo View Post
Done as well! You're not too far from the top!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rush91 View Post
Done brother!! Love that color and stance......Went ahead and voted for both ZR-1s
Quote:
Originally Posted by gen2rt View Post
You got it. +1. This is what we need to be doing, getting our cars to shows and C&C so the c4 ZR-1 is not forgotten.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDCYLON View Post
Another heart here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Blue View Post
Voted for both ZR-1's. When is the show?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM500RUBYZR-1 View Post
Done
Good Luck!

Marty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Toy View Post
Done! I've enjoyed viewing your videos on YouTube! Good luck!

Sent from my XT1254 using ZR-1 Net Registry mobile app
Quote:
Originally Posted by JThomas View Post
You got my vote. Good luck!
Wanted to just tag everyone that posted and say Thank you !! and thank you to those that didnt post but voted too

Great news !! Im a semi finalist ! Tomorrow will be a 1 day Vote off Starting at 9am until Midnight !! I am up against a local c7 zo6. Its stock with a few caravaggio bits. Nice car but I have confidence I can beat him ! After all if you want to see a c7 zo6 at the autoshow you can just walk over to chevrolets exhibit !!

I didnt want to make another post so I will edit the first post tommorow morning and hopefully get everyones votes again ! I win this vote-off and my zr-1 is IN the autoshow

thanks everyone !
Old 01-17-2017   #23
bdw18_123

Was looking through that list to vote for the ZR-1's, but neither of them are in the list. Only a regular C4 vert at the beginning.

1990 Corvette ZR-1 [/B][I]
White/Flame Red, #2299, mostly stock, 144K miles.[/I]
-Cams timed to the '93-'95 405HP LT5 stock timing.
-IAT sensor relocated to below front bumper.
-Haibeck hoops installed in airduct.
-OBX cat-back exhaust.
[COLOR=DarkRed][B](SOLD - December 2012 [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=DarkRed][B]:hello:)[/B][/COLOR]

1993 Corvette Coupe
Black/Black, 6-speed
(SOLD - October 2009 :hello:)
bdw18_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017   #24
5ABI VT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdw18_123 View Post
Was looking through that list to vote for the ZR-1's, but neither of them are in the list. Only a regular C4 vert at the beginning.
Just updating it right now I'll change the link in the main post and the last post. Ready in a few mins!!
Old 01-17-2017   #25
5ABI VT

**UPDATE**

Here is the New link ! It requires logging into Facebook which I think is a great security measure from people being able to spam the votes.

Click the login and then you can vote.

http://musclecarmatchup.autoshow.ca

Having trouble uploading a pic to Photobucket. I'll update later. Again very much appreciated !!
Old 01-17-2017   #26
KPW

Voted in this latest round. Good luck!
1991 ZR-1 #1438 Black/Black & Red
KPW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017   #27
dredgeguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dredgeguy View Post
At the airport in Doha on the way to Dhaka and saw this posting. Bet this was the long distance vote!!
Good luck
Your covered a second time and good luck....vote from Dhaka gets the long distance award.

1992 Bright Red/Black ZR1 #246
Dana 4:10 gears
Polished LT5 by Haibeck
Polished Fikse FM5's with Michelin Pilot Sport 2
Stainless Works headers and cats with Corsa
dredgeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017   #28
A1990

Voted.

Sent from my iPhone using ZR-1 Net Registry
90 ZR-1 #2562 Atomic-Z
ZR-1 Net Registry Chairman of the Board
ZR-1 Net Registry Treasurer
A1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017   #29
2ljd

+1 more...
2ljd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017   #30
Hog

I tried to revote but I only see a Swinger and an El Camino.

Is this the International Car show in Niagara Falls.

ZR-1 Net Registry Member #1494
Hog is offline   Reply With Quote