ZR-1 Net Registry Forums

ZR-1 Net Registry Forums (http://zr1.net/forum/index.php)
-   Canadian Region (http://zr1.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Car is officially parked for winter :( (http://zr1.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10096)

rhipsher 11-09-2009 08:42 PM

Re: Car is officially parked for winter :(

That sucks for you guys up north. Down here we can drive them all year round. Even the drag strip and road racing courses are open.

flyin ryan 11-10-2009 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhipsher (Post 74323)
That sucks for you guys up north. Down here we can drive them all year round. Even the drag strip and road racing courses are open.

Thanks for that...:cool:.

flyin ryan 11-10-2009 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveK (Post 74291)
Was nice here too, 14 degrees and blue skies. Drove across to North Bay for lunch and then drove south and came back around the 534 and 522, a nice cruise in the country. Weather looks set to stay good for a week or two, so maybe I'll keep the Z out a bit longer! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Awesome guys...from what I understand your summer out East wasn't anything to write home about so good for you all :). Weathers good here too, for this time of year, but not like your talking about.

DaveK 11-10-2009 06:57 PM

Yeah the summer was bad, seemed everytime I was going to take the Z out it rained so I didnt - if it wasn't raining when I set out it rained while I was out :)

Nice to get a little extra 'end of season' running!

GOLDCYLON 11-10-2009 10:41 PM

Winter? Explain this concept :dontknow: Its still in the 90s out here

DaveK 11-11-2009 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOLDCYLON (Post 74417)
Winter? Explain this concept :dontknow: Its still in the 90s out here

Hmmmm the best I can explain it, it's like you guys down there going to a bank and asking for a loan... ;)

GOLDCYLON 11-11-2009 03:23 PM

I think the only thing good about winter for my friends up north is max amount of time for winter modding projects.

Cdn ZR1 95 11-13-2009 10:29 PM

Good thread. It's been pretty quite on the forum here lately. I guess we're all out putting miles on. Nice in Toronto all week. Gave my baby a little attention today then took a nice cruise, topped up the tank, added a little stabil and got her ready for a long nap. We'll see how the weekend goes but mid-Nov. is not bad to be enjoying a little road time.

DaveK 11-13-2009 10:41 PM

It looks like it should be not too bad tomorrow. Going to cruise down to Parry Sound for lunch and a look around. :)

The stabil is ready though! :(

DaveK 11-15-2009 04:15 PM

16 degrees, we had a great time. Nice drive and then poked around the little stores and bought some doodads with Hil.

Really nice day! :)