ZR-1 Net Registry Forums

ZR-1 Net Registry Forums (http://zr1.net/forum/index.php)
-   C4 ZR-1 Technical Postings (http://zr1.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Raptor and Henderson Performance (http://zr1.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18302)

RHanselman 09-17-2012 10:57 AM

Re: Raptor and Henderson Performance

Quote:

Originally Posted by USAFPILOT (Post 150295)
law away sounds good...just lay the turbos in my trunk and I will pay you in a couple years.

They go under the trunk! ;)

USAFPILOT 09-17-2012 02:20 PM

that works for me too

RHanselman 09-17-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by USAFPILOT (Post 150411)
that works for me too

Give me a call and we'll work out the schedule...

FU 09-17-2012 05:40 PM

Very happy to see that you hooked up with Corey !

Fully Vetted 09-20-2012 04:08 PM

I'll be at Corey's getting a dyno tune next Wednesday. Is your car already there? Has he started the work yet?

You know, once you're complete with the 15 lbs of boost we have this little competition here in Texas called the Texas Mile...

RHanselman 09-22-2012 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fully Vetted (Post 150757)
I'll be at Corey's getting a dyno tune next Wednesday. Is your car already there? Has he started the work yet?

You know, once you're complete with the 15 lbs of boost we have this little competition here in Texas called the Texas Mile...

No, it's our customers car (Ron Bidwell.) Its a red '90 with a 368. I'm sure Corey will gladly give you the tour...

Fully Vetted 09-22-2012 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RHanselman (Post 150990)
No, Our customers car is there. Its a red '90 with a 368. Im sure Corey will gladly give you the tour...

I'll be sure and check it out.

USAFPILOT 11-11-2012 05:49 PM

so how is that car progressing? If I ever wanted actually do this...would I have to scrap all of my current exhaust system? Its a B&B catback, and SW Long tube headers. Id like to see some pictures of what Corey is doing with that car.

RHanselman 11-12-2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by USAFPILOT (Post 154740)
so how is that car progressing? If I ever wanted actually do this...would I have to scrap all of my current exhaust system? Its a B&B catback, and SW Long tube headers. Id like to see some pictures of what Corey is doing with that car.

I haven't checked in a few weeks. Phase One for Ron's car is the engine build. Corey is modifying Ron's 368 for boost. I believe it's still in progress.

You would not scrap anything. You would sell your B&B and then use your headers and CAT's. Your headers may need a little modification but it shouldn't be much. We used the Jeal Headers during design.

I'll ask Corey for Pic's once he starts on the Turbo System.

Cheers,

Hib Halverson 11-12-2012 11:18 AM

Hey Rat...I just happened on this thread and was reading....can you share a little about what the "Raptor ECM".