ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2007   #1
90ZR1

Default FS: 1990 Corvette ZR1

Well as much as this kills me to do it's time to sell my baby. 1990 ZR1 black/black #2910, 32,000 miles. This car has been in my family for 8 years. Stored in a heated garage, never seen snow, and barely any rain if I could help it. My dad bought it at 8k miles, then sold to my brother at 14k. I bought it at 17,800 and have driven it for 2 years. I have treated it like my child, never tracked, ALWAYS clean and kept up with oil changes etc.
I am selling because it is time for me to buy a house and take the next step in my life. But you can guarantee I will own another one as this has been my dream car since age 13.

I have recently replaced all the injectors as well as a brand new stock ecu. It has Vortech intake and Corsa exhaust as well as eradispeed cross drilled rotors and pads, Steel brake lines and a new spring in the brake for more sensitivity. HP Performance has done all the work to this car.

I have box that originally came in the car with the ZR1 book and VHS tape, shirt and all as well as original price sticker, all in mint shape. I also have all the original parts for it. The car is in MINT shape. I am asking $26,900. I am located north of chicago about 35 miles.
Now for the pictures.

Email me at Ninetzr1luv@yahoo.com or shoot me a PM!

Thanks!
1990 Black ZR1 #2910 32k mi.
Griff
90ZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote