ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-21-2020   #31
bowtiguy

Default Re: FS: 1991 Chevrolet ZR-1 NCRS Top Flight (99.5%) survivor. 9894 miles

Marty, I agree with you 100%. Life ( Covid limitations & required business adaptations) kept me from moving forward with listing the car somewhere other than here and the corvette forum. Pretty limited "exposure" for sure.

Now that I'm back to regular speed, I've had some additional time for new pictures & listing the car. I will be marketing the car to a wider audience after the 1st of the year. One thing is for certain, you wont see it cross an auction block while I own it.

There is one essential mod that I desire but do not have access to with this car. If it wasn't for that one limitation, I would have been driving the car for the past year along with moving ahead with creating my version of the ultimate ZR-1 from an almost perfect car. This color combo has really grown on me.

On a side note, I'm amazed at the number of expert keyboard appraisers out there. This mentality used to be limited to Face Book pages. Its unfortunate to see it has made its way into this group, but maybe its always been there. The ability for users to search sales data from Mecum, Barret-Jackson & BaT only accounts for a 1 in every 7 cars sold, according to Hagertys insured clients.

https://insider.hagerty.com/trends/w...PdPSrXFvh9T7Fg
bowtiguy is offline   Reply With Quote