ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 09-09-2005   #21
Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999
Z-factor

Where in SoCal? I have been traveling for 3 weeks and am having Vette withdrawals. Thursday is my drinking night in Irvine/Newport part of Orange County.

You or anyone with interest in joining me?

George

Sounds fun but Kinda far from the Windy City
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005   #22
Z Factor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999
Z-factor

Where in SoCal? I have been traveling for 3 weeks and am having Vette withdrawals. Thursday is my drinking night in Irvine/Newport part of Orange County.

You or anyone with interest in joining me?

George
You should have PM'd me because I am just now seeing this post. I was out in Ca for ten days, and just got back to Fl in time for Rita to hit.

Z Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005   #23
Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Factor
You should have PM'd me because I am just now seeing this post. I was out in Ca for ten days, and just got back to Fl in time for Rita to hit.

Between the sourthern states and the west coast, I'm glad to live in the midwest! Just have to suffer for a few months of cold.
Old 09-22-2005   #24
WB9MCW

Red face

hey Chris where in IL. I live in McHenry on the Fox River. Check out my website!!!
"The Budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome will become bankrupt. People must again learn to work instead of living on public assistance." - Cicero, 55 BC
" We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln
WB9MCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005   #25
Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by WB9MCW
hey Chris where in IL. I live in McHenry on the Fox River. Check out my website!!!
Lake Barrington..Let's get together sometime! Only a few miles apart!
Old 09-23-2005   #26
Corvettes White

Sorry, Z-Factor did not think about it., but did need that drink.

Second opportunity, but I do not think I will have any takers. Am in Beijing and planning a Vette night out Thursday night October 6th Chaoyang Park.

George
Corvettes White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005   #27
WB9MCW

Thumbs up Barrington my Hometown!!!

MY mom lives in Biltmore just off 59 in n. barrington where I grew up so I know btown well,,, class of 76 bronco grad then off to U.of Kansas!!!! Small world...did u go to Barrington High school??? If u wanna drive up to Mchenry and see the 92 ZR-1 and my 84 C4 some weekend, just pm me or email me and we will see abt givin u a test ride in the mighty ZR-1!!! check out my KOTH website!!! email = wb9mcw@yahoo.com

car domain zr-1 koth site
"The Budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome will become bankrupt. People must again learn to work instead of living on public assistance." - Cicero, 55 BC
" We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln
WB9MCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005   #28
Z Factor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999
Sorry, Z-Factor did not think about it., but did need that drink.

Second opportunity, but I do not think I will have any takers. Am in Beijing and planning a Vette night out Thursday night October 6th Chaoyang Park.

George
Well George, China is a little off of my travel plans at the moment. If you could post some pictures of our Chinese vette brethren, that would be

Z Factor is offline   Reply With Quote