ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 Members' Rides

Old 12-29-2013   #11
fletchusmc

Default Re: 1995 #297

So I've had this amazing car for about a month and a half now, been reading everything I can find and learning a lot. It's raining and windy today so decided to go poke around in the garage a bit. Found out she has Dunn heads on both sides Couple of pictures are below. I flipped them horizontally to be able to actually read through the mirror. It makes it seem like I actually have the sides wrong though so keep that in mind looking at these:

Driver side

Passenger side

Also looks like it has had C-beam plates added? My 87 doesn't have anything that looks like this so I'm assuming that's what this is:

Also the PO had a switch installed under the seat to turn off the 1-4 forced shift. The light still turns on but I can choose my own gears. Can't wait for better weather!
fletchusmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014   #12
A26B

Yep, those are ZFDoc's c-beam plates. Nice catch on the Dunn head 95. Very nice Zee.

I spent the last several months of my 4 years active enlistment @ J-ville, 69/70.

Semper Fi

1994 ZR-1, Black/Black, Lingenfelter Aerobody, 416cu in, 3.91 gears, coil-over susp, Brembo brakes, etc.
2016 Black-Red, 3LT-Z51 Auto 8-speed.
A26B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014   #13
fletchusmc

Thanks Jerry and thanks for your service! I'll actually be retiring from the Corps this summer after 21 years and 6 years of it spent here in J-ville. I see you are in Edmond, went to MEPS in OK City and signed my enlistment papers in the Murrah Federal Building.

Semper Fi
Old 02-18-2014   #14
Schrade

You thought about going to the vette show at Alcoke Chevy in New Bern there fletch? It's usually in early May...
I'm getting my snappics / threads removed blindly as fast as I can, to get in compliance with copyright / license TOS on the boards here (lots of FSM pages and other copyright / license violations on my part; sorry guys). And thanks to all the guys who didn't whine when I posted those FSM copyrighted / licensed stuff in my threads...

( :thumbsup: [b]and to think I complied with a mod's request to delete a pic of him in a Challenge Car in NCM Museum, so he wouldn't get in hot water)[/b]

Thanks to several guys here for sending parts FREE; BearlyFlying, WeGone, Geezer, GoldCylon, and more there, TonyD, mike100, fletchusmc...

1990 #2794; 4L60e Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless, Power Effects 3"

[IMG]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-GHpfzty7DVU/UQn-0Ru2xAI/AAAAAAAAA14/08mz1p4QLD4/s445/Screenshot-5.png[/IMG]
Schrade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014   #15
fletchusmc

Haven't made it to that one yet, past couple of years I've had other things going that weekend. Might be able to make it this year. Our club, Caro-vettes, hosts a show here in Jacksonville in May also which this year should be May 18. I'm hoping to get out to some further shows this year if my schedule allows.