ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Off Topic > OFF TOPIC

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2016   #21
Z51JEFF

Default Re: Nov 8th

There were 300,000 new registered voters in Ca this year alone,wonder how many of them are illegals and I do mean that. Last time I voted I whipped out my I.D. and the nice lady behind the desk says,oh,I don't need to see your I.D. That was scary.
Old 10-26-2016   #22
C4Ray
Banned
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z51JEFF View Post
There were 300,000 new registered voters in Ca this year alone,wonder how many of them are illegals and I do mean that. Last time I voted I whipped out my I.D. and the nice lady behind the desk says, oh, I don't need to see your I.D. That was scary.
The system has always been rigged or corrupt. Politics in every country in the world is corrupt and we (USA) are no different. For decades us Americans were lead to believe we are angels when it comes to elections and thanks to Mr. Trump for pointing out the obvious that our political system and leaders are just as corrupt as Brazil or Russia. People don't like to hear the truth and Trump tells the truth ... I like the truth because I live in the real world.

Old 10-26-2016   #23
efnfast

I did hear that most dead people that vote, vote Democrat. Go Dems!
Old 10-26-2016   #24
C4Ray
Banned
BANNED

I had believed for a long time that Corvette owners were overwhelming independent or republican so it's hard to understand the liberal democrats posting their opinions here. In all the years I've been associated with the industry, I have never met a Corvette Owner who was democrat .... weird.
Old 10-26-2016   #25
BigJohn

Mazzone y'know cantata
Old 10-26-2016   #26
XfireZ51

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4Ray View Post
I had believed for a long time that Corvette owners were overwhelming independent or republican so it's hard to understand the liberal democrats posting their opinions here. In all the years I've been associated with the industry, I have never met a Corvette Owner who was democrat .... weird.
Just goes to show you that you can't tell a book by its cover. Perhaps you should try not stereotyping people. Perhaps every person is their own. It could prove liberating.
1984 Corvette Z-51/4+3 SOLD
1992 Corvette ZR-1 Aqua/Gray #474 SOLD
1992 Corvette ZR-1 Black Rose/Cognac #458
2014 Honda VFR Interceptor DX
Old 10-26-2016   #27
C4Ray
Banned
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by XfireZ51 View Post
Just goes to show you that you can't tell a book by its cover. Perhaps you should try not stereotyping people. Perhaps every person is their own. It could prove liberating.
Amigo, with complete respect you're not my father or my lawyer, so I will do as I wish. Secondly, I see you reside in Chicago, a city where Trump's rally was canceled (freedom of speech breached) due to Crooked Killary's violent supporters (video tape leaked and proven), and we actually now know many were paid informants/agitators to start fights and cause mayhem/chaos.

I've never been a political person until this year when Trump decided to run. I voted for my favorite President Reagan twice, the elder Bush and Ross Perot. I did not vote again until 2008-I voted for Romney. I am actually in independent with a liberal bent. I never considered myself republican. Trump is the most exciting candidate since the great Reagan and I hope Trump wins. I did not like Carter or the 2nd Bush or Barry Soetoro (Barrack Obama). However, Clinton did a good job when he was president other than he tainted the white house with his extreme fornication and childish ways, he cheapened the White House big time.

Have a good night everyone.

Last edited by C4Ray; 10-26-2016 at 10:59 PM.
Old 10-26-2016   #28
XfireZ51

Do me and U a favor. Don't call me "amigo".
1984 Corvette Z-51/4+3 SOLD
1992 Corvette ZR-1 Aqua/Gray #474 SOLD
1992 Corvette ZR-1 Black Rose/Cognac #458
2014 Honda VFR Interceptor DX
Old 10-26-2016   #29
George Maz

This crap doesn't belong anywhere on this ZR-1 forum.

We don't give a rats @ss what your political beliefs are on here. Did Trump tune your car?...no? ...then have a cup of shut the f*ck up, and show a little respect to the senior members of the forum. Do you have anything relevant to the ZR-1 to kindly share?...If not, it's time to "ears open, mouth shut" for you. Please don't make it uncomfortable for others to post and visit this site. We need to keep everyone on board to help keep our cars running.
How about showing us some pictures of YOUR car already? How many times gotta ask?
1990 ZR-1 #1587
1990 ZR-1 #1727
Old 10-27-2016   #30
Blue Flame Restorations

Well, this lasted longer than I expected. Lol

Time to lock her down.

Cheers!
1990 ZR-1 #444 Convertible
1990 ZR-1 Black #966
1991 ZR-1 Quazar Blue #296
1957 Duntov SS Project